The Student Room Group

Can anyone cheer me up?

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
In a low mood due to various reasons. So anyone got anything funny or interesting that might cheer me up?
Thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/462tf3/til_two_con_men_sold_a_fake_painting_for_15/

i found this kinda funny
This too shall pass :u:

but in the mean time this should help..

You want cheering up? Just listen to all the lines by Sadness from Inside Out. On repeat.
Actually, don't. That will give you sonic depression ( yes, I did mean "sonic". Related to sound, right?).
Maybe just look up memes and puns on the internet. Although I must warn you to watch out for the gloomy ones. They're soda pressing. (There is actually one on that.)
Ok, finished that? Next, begin your 2-hour meditation and study on the picture wherein the tenth doctor (from Doctor Who) is just standing there in the rain, looking gloomy.
Have I cheered you up, yet? If not, just ask for more suggestions:h:. You can contact me at [email protected]

Spoiler

Watch Modern Family :h: it is pretty funny.
Reply 5
Original post by Treblebee
You want cheering up? Just listen to all the lines by Sadness from Inside Out. On repeat.
Actually, don't. That will give you sonic depression ( yes, I did mean "sonic". Related to sound, right?).
Maybe just look up memes and puns on the internet. Although I must warn you to watch out for the gloomy ones. They're soda pressing. (There is actually one on that.)
Ok, finished that? Next, begin your 2-hour meditation and study on the picture wherein the tenth doctor (from Doctor Who) is just standing there in the rain, looking gloomy.
Have I cheered you up, yet? If not, just ask for more suggestions:h:. You can contact me at [email protected]

Spoiler

Am I amazing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it bad i have never even heard of Modern Family??

Not at all, it's American. I recommend it to literally everyone, but I think I kind of overhype it to the point where nothing can ever meet the expectations. But it's pretty funny, lots of seasons though eps are only 20 mins long. A lot of deep stuff but also very quick. The first season or two are kind of slow though and kind of misrepresentative of the other episodes.
Thanks for your funny rambling and good advice, its hard to believe that though..

Hard to believe, I know. It always is. But hey, God still loves you and it is easy to get carried away by your own problems or flaws or whatever, but you're still snazzerful! :wink: And also, as you may discover if you keep a diary, things that rly mattered and felt life-changing 5 years ago, are now events which you may barely remember. It's true!

Yup, you rly, rly are:h:
[video="youtube;lY-Tm_rk5bI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY-Tm_rk5bI[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest