The Student Room Group

Who do i sell a business Idea too

Hi, im 15 years old and thought of a business idea that could save hundred or thousands of lives.
Obviously i wont tell u what the idea is but its electronic if that helps but basically i cant make the item myself and think it could make alot of money so i want to sell the idea.
Who could i pitch the idea to online?

Scroll to see replies

why would they make an item to save hundreds of thousands of lives when they can just make them pay life/health insurance and make more money along the way/ The market is not caring about the satisfactio n of the country just how much the business is worth and how much stakeholders is getting out of it

Original post by Anthony.c/2001
Hi, im 15 years old and thought of a business idea that could save hundred or thousands of lives.
Obviously i wont tell u what the idea is but its electronic if that helps but basically i cant make the item myself and think it could make alot of money so i want to sell the idea.
Reply 2
Go on Dragon's Den
I'm 15 you have to be 18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zainyyyyy
why would they make an item to save hundreds of thousands of lives when they can just make them pay life/health insurance and make more money along the way/ The market is not caring about the satisfactio n of the country just how much the business is worth and how much stakeholders is getting out of it

this wouldn't save the lives of old people and people sitting around dieing of natural causes the people I would be reaching out to are adrenaline junkies

Posted from TSR Mobile
this wouldn't save the lives of old people and people sitting around dieing of natural causes the people I would be reaching out to are adrenaline junkies

Posted from TSR Mobile

why would you save them? they bring nothing to the economy yet cost the economy a lot...
Dragons den
why would you save them? they bring nothing to the economy yet cost the economy a lot...

Its not really about that its just for me to make money llf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nobody. Ideas are worth nothing, everyone has ideas but not everyone acts on ideas.
you are aware there are hundreds of business ideas floating around the internet which have real potential but no one wants to take the risk. you are 15 and you're going on the internet to ask people where to pitch. Please go bed

Its not really about that its just for me to make money llf

Posted from TSR Mobile
you are aware there are hundreds of business ideas floating around the internet which have real potential but no one wants to take the risk. you are 15 and you're going on the internet to ask people where to pitch. Please go bed

I have the money to take the risk and would not hesitate to spend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
People will steal your idea unless you patent it, trust noone
you have 10pound in your bank account. Also if you are willing to take the risk why are you going to tell other people it so they can have a share?
I have the money to take the risk and would not hesitate to spend it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Make a kickstarter. Unless you're concerned no one will invest in it in which case it isn't a very good idea is it?
Ideas are worthless, execution is worth billions.
Reply 15
Best I can do is £1.50

Right pm me I'll make you an offer :wink:
Original post by Trihawk7
Ideas are worthless, execution is worth billions.

@Anthony.c/2001 this is the truth
I am a businessman (luxury asset resale) and I come up with an idea every week so about 160 in all but do you want to know how many I took beyond that stage

Spoiler

you can't just sell and idea. you have to get started, make something of value and then look at selling. you have absolutely not leverage with just an idea.. especially if you won't tell anyone about it.

I'm just about to launch an app called OneADay (you can download on ios and android already). I had the idea and just had to go for it! It'll be worth it :smile:
I'll give you a penny for 99% of your business

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending