The Student Room Group

If you could be any cartoon character aimed at children aged 2-7, who would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Eric cartman

Imagine a 2-7 year old watching south park xD

But tbf I feel like unlike other adult theme cartoons, South Park has a message in it's plot, albeit heavily covered with nonsense
Ummm, either Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes or Jerry from Tom and Jerry LOL
I actually think Upsie daisy was a strong independent woman, the Tombliboos were just a mess tbh.

That was little bear...

Do you remember Pocoyo? He was so cool...with his elephant and duck friend
Original post by Treblebee
Ummm, either Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes or Jerry from Tom and Jerry LOL

What about Tom's owner? The woman's legs?
Reply 24
Sofia the first-great theme tune, jewellery, smart ect. But it doesn't hurt she has a great Aunty Tilly and gets up to great adventures
Or doc mcstuffins as I think she's a really inspirational character for people, especially those who do not see people who look like them on tv
Original post by homeland.lsw

Which one though? :curious:

Bubbles
Fifi yesssssss. I still remember the themetune to it. I used to like the Indian spider, she seemed cool.

I swear there is Pocoyo in English on youtube...doesn't matter though, you can still watch it.

Little Bear was good ok, he tried to scoop up the moon but discovered it was just the reflection :toofunny:

Spoiler

Original post by NotNotBatman
Bubbles

The blue one, she was my favourite too for some reason
I would also go with the powerpuff girls :ahee: - Blossom. :woo:
Original post by karmacrunch

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN
*falls into a muddy puddle*
Sam from totally spies.

She is hot, like a size 6, got to travel all over the place, got to kick people in the face and arrest them and was really clever and had amazing hair.

What's not to like lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I would also go with the powerpuff girls :ahee: - Blossom. :woo:

Why does no one like the green one?
Ben Tennyson,Cyborg from Teen Titans Go or Rigby from Regular Show
Original post by Salamandastron
Sam from totally spies.

She is hot, like a size 6, got to travel all over the place, got to kick people in the face and arrest them and was really clever and had amazing hair.

What's not to like lol

that was on girl pop right? I used to skip through that channel while channel surfing :colondollar:
that was on girl pop right? I used to skip through that channel while channel surfing :colondollar:

:nothing:

catch me watching pop? :colonhash:

Spoiler

Why does no one like the green one?

Nah, imo buttercup is also cool and v important - but I guess her acerbic tendencies aren't favoured over blossom's stability and bubbles' endearing innocence. :beard:
the Tombliboos were just a mess tbh.

OH LORD :clap2::clap2::rofl::rofl3:
in the night garden altogether was messed up tbh. still watched them anyway though.
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEN
*falls into a muddy puddle*

Not without your muddy boots. :wink:

I used to love watching Peppa Pig when I was little. :tongue:
Original post by Salamandastron
:nothing:

catch me watching pop? :colonhash:

Spoiler

the odd thing is, I don't remember Jetix being in England but definitely in Bulgaria, I used to watch Kim Possible on it especially. xD

Quick Reply

Latest