The Student Room Group

Jobs with business management degree?

Im strongly thinking about doing business management at uni (perhaps with finance) but what sort of jobs can i have after? I know you can get jobs that have nothing to do with the degree but whenever i ask people they say 'anything' etc without a straight answer. So, what can i do? What job can i do in a company with business management degree?
Jesus Christ. You interact with businesses every day in your life and you can't figure this out on your own? Or even hit the search button within this very forum and see one of the many, many users asking this very question? Poor.

In any case to name a few;
Management
Supply Chain
Logistics
Accountancy
Corporate finance
Buying/procurement
Consulting
Project management
Marketing
Reply 2
Original post by pmc:producer
Jesus Christ. You interact with businesses every day in your life and you can't figure this out on your own? Or even hit the search button within this very forum and see one of the many, many users asking this very question? Poor.

In any case to name a few;
Management
Supply Chain
Logistics
Accountancy
Corporate finance
Buying/procurement
Consulting
Project management
Marketing

I did google it actually but thought maybe people on here would tell me their experiences etc! No need to be rude when you don't know the full story but thank you for the reply
You're looking at a business degree yet don't know what careers you can move in to? And that's you researched it?

My advice would be to focus more on research techniques or be more specific the next time you ask a question, i.e. 'What have people moved in to after a business degree?' As you've implied in your second reply..
Reply 4
Original post by pmc:producer
You're looking at a business degree yet don't know what careers you can move in to? And that's you researched it?

My advice would be to focus more on research techniques or be more specific the next time you ask a question, i.e. 'What have people moved in to after a business degree?' As you've implied in your second reply..

I understand that there are many options for a career after a business degree but i want peoples experience etc and more specific jobs like what they actually did (eg working in marketing) (eg meetings, office work, planning) etc so yes i could have worded the question better. Also im not 100% sure on what business field i want to go into, again hence asking the question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending