The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Available accommodation? - QUB

Hey, so I am starting QUB this year but missed the halls deadline, really want to stay in Elms and am currently on a waiting list. Anyone know of any available rooms in any queens accommodation available from the beginning of term? Don't fancy commuting :frown:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

I've also missed the deadline for elms😑 would there be any QUB students in strandmillis halls though?
Original post by greatgatsby12
Hey, so I am starting QUB this year but missed the halls deadline, really want to stay in Elms and am currently on a waiting list. Anyone know of any available rooms in any queens accommodation available from the beginning of term? Don't fancy commuting :frown:

Hey! I've got a room in Mount Charles,which is a Queen's owned house just off botanic avenue.The place has been recently refurbished and is just a 5 minute walk from the main campus.It's available to move into from the beginning of term. Let me know if you're interested!
Original post by Gabrieleaj
I've also missed the deadline for elms😑 would there be any QUB students in strandmillis halls though?

I rang Stranmillis there and they have several rooms left because queens students who had a room dropped out as elms offered them a room last minute, so some queens students must apply to Stranmillis halls?
Reply 5
Hi, are you still looking for a room in elms?
Don't know if you still need a place but i got a place in holly grove, which is in Elms. I can release the room to you if you're interested.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending