The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Original post by ash92:)
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا
And We have not sent you but as a giver of good news and as a warner.

قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا
Say: I do not ask you aught in return except that he who will, may take the way to his Lord.

وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا
And rely on the Ever-living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise; and Sufficient is He as being aware of the faults of His servants,

الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ الرَّحْمَٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا
Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is firmly established on the throne of authority; the Beneficent Allah, so ask respecting it one aware.

[Surah al-Furqan, ayaat 56-59]

This sufficiently answers the question, SubhaanAllah.

1. The duty of a muslim is merely to convey the Message. Beyond this, each soul is responsible for its own choices.

2. We should not seek any other thing from them through our da'wah - not praise, not profit, not reputation, etc. - we should simply hope to do our job correctly in conveying the message and hope that they are receptive to it and that Allah ta'ala guides them.

3. We should rely on Allah alone, keeping in mind that He alone is the Ever-living whereas all else will perish. Thus, the good or bad we face from anyone is insignificant, the favour or enmity anyone holds against us is insignificant, in comparison to Him.

4. He is aware of our faults and the faults of those who disbelieve. Regardless of our transgressions, we should feel no shame in turning to Him and seeking the way of His guidance.

5. He is the Sufficient, regardless of our belief or disbelief, regardless of the belief or disbelief of the masses, His dominion and Majesty is not diminished by an iota nor is it increased by an iota. We believe or disbelieve for our own selves.

6. He is the One who creates, He is the One who ordains, He is the One who plans. He has full authority over the universe. His position is beyond being challenged, beyond being reckoned with, beyond being compared with. He alone holds the position to judge every action by every man with absolute knowledge and He has given man the capability to make decisions and act upon them. He will take us all into account.

JazakAllah Khair, SubhanAllah was really beneficial to read :smile:
Original post by h333
JazakAllah Khair, SubhanAllah was really beneficial to read :smile:

Barakallahu feek
Whilst you are getting ready for Eid, always keep in mind those brothers and sisters that cannot celebrate in safety.

Such as those in Syria. On the Saturday alone, the Iranian/Syrian regime/Russian side killed over 70 Muslims there. Many of those killed were just buying things for Eid in the marketplace.
(edited 7 years ago)
the best day of the year:h::kitty:
what did you mans have for sehri

i had a kitkat :u:
Original post by safaa7
Eid'l Adha is on monday! :biggrin: Eid mubarak to my fellow brothers and sisters!

Thank you, you too. I booked the wrong day off, as i thought eid was going to be today.I booked today off and for last week Monday has been unavailable for annual leave :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redleader1
Thank you, you too. I booked the wrong day off, as i thought eid was going to be today.I booked today off and for last week Monday has been unavailable for annual leave :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phone them up and explain to them.
They may allow you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by faith...
what did you mans have for sehri

i had a kitkat :u:

:h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
I feel that they are deep down very curious and think about religion/Islam a lot :biggrin: which can be sometimes a good thing even if it means they are showing hatred towards it. Some of the most anti-Islamic/anti-religious people can become the most pro-Islamic/pro-religious ifygm. One can never know.

On a serious note, it is part of life and I expect it as religion especially Islam will be in the spot light. There is no need to really feel too disturbed or upset over it as the best you can do is pray for them, yourself and for the rest of the ummah. And it is nice to remind yourself of the difficulties the prophets (pbu them all) went through and their followers at those times, it makes you appreciate things more and be grateful hopefully.

Very true..

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا
And We have not sent you but as a giver of good news and as a warner.

قُلْ مَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ مِنْ أَجْرٍ إِلَّا مَن شَاءَ أَن يَتَّخِذَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِ سَبِيلًا
Say: I do not ask you aught in return except that he who will, may take the way to his Lord.

وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى الْحَيِّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِهِ وَكَفَىٰ بِهِ بِذُنُوبِ عِبَادِهِ خَبِيرًا
And rely on the Ever-living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise; and Sufficient is He as being aware of the faults of His servants,

الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ الرَّحْمَٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا
Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is firmly established on the throne of authority; the Beneficent Allah, so ask respecting it one aware.

[Surah al-Furqan, ayaat 56-59]

This sufficiently answers the question, SubhaanAllah.

1. The duty of a muslim is merely to convey the Message. Beyond this, each soul is responsible for its own choices.

2. We should not seek any other thing from them through our da'wah - not praise, not profit, not reputation, etc. - we should simply hope to do our job correctly in conveying the message and hope that they are receptive to it and that Allah ta'ala guides them.

3. We should rely on Allah alone, keeping in mind that He alone is the Ever-living whereas all else will perish. Thus, the good or bad we face from anyone is insignificant, the favour or enmity anyone holds against us is insignificant, in comparison to Him.

4. He is aware of our faults and the faults of those who disbelieve. Regardless of our transgressions, we should feel no shame in turning to Him and seeking the way of His guidance.

5. He is the Sufficient, regardless of our belief or disbelief, regardless of the belief or disbelief of the masses, His dominion and Majesty is not diminished by an iota nor is it increased by an iota. We believe or disbelieve for our own selves.

6. He is the One who creates, He is the One who ordains, He is the One who plans. He has full authority over the universe. His position is beyond being challenged, beyond being reckoned with, beyond being compared with. He alone holds the position to judge every action by every man with absolute knowledge and He has given man the capability to make decisions and act upon them. He will take us all into account.

Very well said bro.
Original post by HAnwar
Phone them up and explain to them.
They may allow you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have already asked many times, the thing is if the can give me leave they will but if cant due to service demands and your shift time then they cant. But its alright at least I have morning to pray eid salah.
Original post by The Awakener
Happy 9/11

Spoiler

Original post by BasharAssad
Im sure they got a fast track ticket to jannah eh?

Make not a mockery of incidents which involve the death of innocents. It would be better to instead post something of benefit.
Make not a mockery of incidents which involve the death of innocents. It would be better to instead post something of benefit.

I am not mocking them
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Reply 2133
Original post by Warrior Gene
Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Ameen :smile:
Eid Mubarak to you too :h:
Reply 2134
Original post by IdeasForLife
Whilst you are getting ready for Eid, always keep in mind those brothers and sisters that cannot celebrate in safety.

Such as those in Syria. On the Saturday alone, the Iranian/Syrian regime/Russian side killed over 70 Muslims there. Many of those killed were just buying things for Eid in the marketplace.

PRSOM. Wise words.
Original post by redleader1
I have already asked many times, the thing is if the can give me leave they will but if cant due to service demands and your shift time then they cant. But its alright at least I have morning to pray eid salah.

Ah ok, hopefully it's not too busy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eid Mubarak everyone 🎉🎉🎉
Have a blessed day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.happyeidmubarakimages.com/wp-content/uploads/Eid-al-Adha-300x235.jpg

Eid Mubarak my fellow brother and sisters. :h:
Original post by IdeasForLife
You need to grow up.
what seems to be the problem?
Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters.

Latest