The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Anyone coming from foreign countries this September?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bubblewrap167
No, and tbh I think they've all sold out

Ywah I think so too, oh well at least I wont be the only one hahah
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by molanma
Wow i really regret not continuing with French hahah I'll probably do a language this year in the Languages for all thing at the uni, I dont know which one yet though

I'd say go for Chinese or Russian but they're gonna be so hard to learn I guess..
I really wanna learn a bit of Welsh though :biggrin:
Concerning the wristbands, I don't have on either, I need to try and make friends first haha
Reply 42
Original post by molanma
Im glad too!! I really don't know to be honest, I think most of the bands are sold out, but I wouldnt have bought one anyway. I think I might get some individual tickets to some parties if I can find someone to go with hahaha it's something I think about a lot because I dont know what to expect (I'm guessing parties in the uk are way different haha) what about you?
I'll also probably join a few societies and sports clubs(there is a spanish and italian association so I think I might join and maybe meet other spanish people)

Yes, I was thinking the exact same about parties hahaha but I guess we'll get to meet a lot of people. I'm up for it if you want to go with me! And I'm also planning on joining societies especially the psychology one but the spanish and italian one as well.
Reply 43
Original post by Adelemyqueen
I'd say go for Chinese or Russian but they're gonna be so hard to learn I guess..
I really wanna learn a bit of Welsh though :biggrin:
Concerning the wristbands, I don't have on either, I need to try and make friends first haha

I was thinking about French because I really liked it and it was quite easy but I'm also thinking about Arabic too!! Chinese sounds really hard to be honest hahaha Maybe I will I still have to think about it
Thank god other people dont have them everyone i've talked to has one haha
Reply 44
Original post by Ines Gil
Yes, I was thinking the exact same about parties hahaha but I guess we'll get to meet a lot of people. I'm up for it if you want to go with me! And I'm also planning on joining societies especially the psychology one but the spanish and italian one as well.

Yes definitely!! I'm always up for doing something, I do really want to go to a couple of the events to maybe meet new people and actually do something
Cool then I guess we'll definitely meet in the spanish and italian society!! I'm so glad it exists to be honest I dont want to stop speaking spanish hahah
Reply 45
Original post by molanma
Yes definitely!! I'm always up for doing something, I do really want to go to a couple of the events to maybe meet new people and actually do something
Cool then I guess we'll definitely meet in the spanish and italian society!! I'm so glad it exists to be honest I dont want to stop speaking spanish hahah

Sure we'll meet in the society! I'm looking forward to be there. You can always hmu if you need anything!
Reply 46
Sure we'll meet in the society! I'm looking forward to be there. You can always hmu if you need anything!

Yeah!! I'm flying over this Thursday I'm getting so excited!! Maybe we can meet up next week sometime ! I have so much to do when we get there like doctor dentist bank... But I really want to go haha
Reply 47
Hahahah yayy! Well I'll be there by wednesday and I have to do the same stuff so don't worry but yes I'd love to meet you next week!
Reply 48
Hahahah yayy! Well I'll be there by wednesday and I have to do the same stuff so don't worry but yes I'd love to meet you next week!

Omg cool!! I'll message you or message me whatever sometime next week once we've sorted everything out

Quick Reply

Latest