The Student Room Group

Please Help!!

Hi, I just joined TSR after looking around for a long time and am applying to unis this year. I've been studying in a music school for the last seven years, and I have just finished my A-levels (Music and History) but taking a gap year and trying to do A level German in one year at school. Is there absolutely no chance that I might be admitted to Oxford for studying music if my current grades are an A and a B? I'm so stressed...
Original post by Brahmsing
Hi, I just joined TSR after looking around for a long time and am applying to unis this year. I've been studying in a music school for the last seven years, and I have just finished my A-levels (Music and History) but taking a gap year and trying to do A level German in one year at school. Is there absolutely no chance that I might be admitted to Oxford for studying music if my current grades are an A and a B? I'm so stressed...

Oxford offers are AAA minimum, so if you don't have (or are not predicted to get) these grades, it's unlikely that you will be offered a place. Sure, there are other parts to the application also, but you are still required to meet the standard offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending