The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Djdnskak
:frown:
Lsdjjsakkwejejwkmw
Original post by hamza772000
lol, I'm not one of them, I'm not stupid enough to dig a hole and fall in myself, and yh but it'd be kinda weird tho, like what do I tell my dad? I wanna do a nikkah? He'd be like who tf is gonna do your A levels? :rofl:

The nikkah is just the contract. If you seriously like her and she likes you and you can't avoid the sinning then get a nikkah done and that'll be the foundation for staying together and not just staying together as gf bf.

I wish I listened to my own advice I am giving now before I fell into stuff myself. But we won't go there..

Posted from TSR Mobile
webs.jpg credit lds
Lashsnalqkoweisbankwsjsbsnskakqkwhebsnakam
adsadadasd
i have so lost rn
Reply 2787
Here I am
lel, sorry, You know I didn't mean it in that way :tongue:

Do you not know anyone at work? :redface:

No

*ends conversation* :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
asddddddddddddddddddddddd
fml
Original post by Qaz25
The nikkah is just the contract. If you seriously like her and she likes you and you can't avoid the sinning then get a nikkah done and that'll be the foundation for staying together and not just staying together as gf bf.

I wish I listened to my own advice I am giving now before I fell into stuff myself. But we won't go there..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, okay b4 this goes further, I'm chatting sh*t, I don't have a gf lol :tongue: Sorry :s-smilie:

Dw, don't lose hope :redface:
Kdjdn
Original post by UWS
Here I am

im so done
fml
bye bye tsr until im not so done
so never
bye
Nooooo :frown::frown:
Original post by raman_17
I got my A-level results in August and chose to reject my uni offers (I got both :smile:) and am doing a higher/degree apprenticeship :smile:
Oh, ok :smile:

Original post by Qaz25
No

*ends conversation* :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, I think we should change the subject :redface:
Reply 2795
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
im so done
fml
bye bye tsr until im not so done
so never
bye

Original post by saraxh
Nooooo :frown::frown:

Nooooo :frown: :hugs:
Oh, okay b4 this goes further, I'm chatting sh*t, I don't have a gf lol :tongue: Sorry :s-smilie:

Dw, don't lose hope :redface:

Good.. I had faith in you.. my advice still sticks though.

You ever find someone you truly love.. then don't wait and commit sin.. trust me, you'll regret it so much and wish you just got married! :redface:

But Yeh.. I have very little hope :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS

:hand:
Original post by UWS

5 vs 11 now
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀