The Student Room Group

ocr biology A level (new spec)

anyone doing a level biology OCR on the new spec? need some help with how to revise the A2 content alongside the AS work from last year (predicted a B but really want an A)
Original post by cxcoaj
anyone doing a level biology OCR on the new spec? need some help with how to revise the A2 content alongside the AS work from last year (predicted a B but really want an A)

Hey I studied AS last year but dropped out for A2. My best advice would be to revise at least two or three topics a day from the textbook or from notes you made last year. Read up on the A2 before the lesson so your not completely lost when in the lesson. After the lesson asap revise what you did in the lesson. Make notes if that's what you like to do.
hey hey hey im your girl if you need some direction on really useful resources. I achieved an A in A Level Biology under the old spec. I heavily used AS notes from www.gapteaching.com
Back then I was using the ones for the old spec but it seems the author has created new ones for the new spec. Honestly these resources are so amazingly detailed yet seem to be especially designed for A Level Bio students. I just could not find the same level of usefulness from the OCR official textbooks or other material.
Feel free to ask me any questions on A Level Bio revision and tips :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest