The Student Room Group

Overload

I've got so much going on, deciding what subjects, managing homework. Honestly its too much. Your life could be gone in one second but still it all depends on your grades. Don't get me wrong I totally understand how important grades are. But is there a break after all of this? Is it worth it in the long run?
In the long run, grades diminish and experience is more weighted. Grades can definitely get you so stressed that you're in this bubble of be all and end all, and that sucks :frown: Time management is the key. There are also anti-stress things you can do like meditating or something less zen-like.
Reply 2
Original post by NightWriter
In the long run, grades diminish and experience is more weighted. Grades can definitely get you so stressed that you're in this bubble of be all and end all, and that sucks :frown: Time management is the key. There are also anti-stress things you can do like meditating or something less zen-like.

Thanks for your suggestion I think I might try yoga. Unfortunately I don't have time management and tend to procrastinate 24/7.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending