The Student Room Group

should I be worried??

My gf has recently told me that her best friend and her nearly went on a date. This was before I met her and she says she doesn't feel that way towards him. They've known eachother for years and I've met him numerous times....She has only just told me we've been dating a few months.
Reply 1
Your girl's getting interest from other guys now, you need to reel her closer to you quick before she has a side man. Depends what nearly means in that context.
No lol, she told you, which means it's unlikely she's going to 'run off' with him or something.
Reply 3
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
No lol, she told you, which means it's unlikely she's going to 'run off' with him or something.

Yes, this is correct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
He seems fine with me, when we first met he actually came along to meet (we met online ) we have been out togther since, before I met her they e both been single for years, he's dated other people but my gf remained single..
Reply 5
But I've noticed on fb a few times when he's online she stops chatting with me for a bit but remains online so I'm assuming she's talking to him...
She tells me she talks to him
Reply 6
Ask her to stop. Put your foot down bro, show her who da man innit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Your girl's getting interest from other guys now, you need to reel her closer to you quick before she has a side man. Depends what nearly means in that context.

Yes yes, I agree with this chap reel her into your basement or better yet an abandoned world war two bunker!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
But I've noticed on fb a few times when he's online she stops chatting with me for a bit but remains online so I'm assuming she's talking to him...
She tells me she talks to him

They are friends and have been friends for years if she wanted to she could have gone out with him but didnt. She has the right to talk to him and she told you about him seems she is honest and trustworthy. She is with you not him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending