The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seeking validation about your sex life on TSR :lol:
Original post by ivybridge
Many more men than women. It's not hard to see.

You are generalizing all men as being Evil sex pests.
Original post by Anonymous
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

You are still technically a virgin. Relax :smile:
Original post by AperfectBalance
You are generalizing all men as being Evil sex pests.

Not at all. I'm a man.
Not at all. I'm a man.

you are generalizing all men Bar yourself as being evil sex pests.
Many more men than women. It's not hard to see.

That's the general consensus, but it's a little unfair to place blame on just males.

It's fine to enjoy sex, male or female. This conversation/thread isn't about gender :h:
You do you
Original post by AperfectBalance
you are generalizing all men Bar yourself as being evil sex pests.

... No.

Original post by Elastichedgehog
That's the general consensus, but it's a little unfair to place blame on just males.

It's fine to enjoy sex, male or female. This conversation/thread isn't about gender :h:

I agree. That isn't the point...
Original post by frankielogue
You do you

doesnt make sense
I honestly don't know why you'd care what randomers, including me, think about it...I just hope you asked more out of mild curiosity than seeking validation/reassurance. Surely this info is between you and your [future] partner? They are the only one's who are going to know about it and judge you on it, good or badly. Some partners you'll have will think 3 is too many, others more.
If you have to ask this and are bothered by it. Then stop sucking off guys.

But at the end of the day, you don't have a sign on your head saying how many guys you've been with, so it's down to how you feel about it.
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

Your self-worth is not measured by your sexual activity, nor is it measured by your position to men.
its quite a lot tbh, but everyone has rights. message me if you want
doesnt make sense

yoo u can give me head if you want
ok i may have exageratted a bit bc ive seen some of them multiple times. its about 10 different boys and kissed 15.

i guess its cz boys always ask me to come see them and want sex with me and stuff but i dont. i like the attention they give me and want to make them feel good. but lately my self esteem has been increasing and my self worth and ive realised i need to act with a little more class and make myself worth more to them and guys have been more interested me in other ways not just a hook up.

Yes, you have the right attitude now by realising you need to act with a little more class so don't suck any more boys off or kiss them or you will get a reputation as they will tell everyone else and those boys will try it on with you too because they heard that you are easy
You can still enjoy the attention just don't suck them off
I can't stand boys/men who say disgusting things to me like , I don't want a relationship just fun because they really mean sex, their nasty and it makes me feel like **** and i feel like i am not good enough for a relationship but i know i am so i don't waste my time with them
Don't give in to them. It's better to wait to find a real man who wants a proper committment and respects you as those boys clearly don't

How much?
doesnt make sense

Each to their own. Idm. Do what you like.
Well, I certainly know who I'd be avoiding when looking for a relationship :biggrin: At least you're honest about it.
Reply 38
Nah, though I do wonder why just blow-jobs. Seems more odd to me than having sex with 13 guys.
Original post by ChrisD0
Well, I certainly know who I'd be avoiding when looking for a relationship :biggrin: At least you're honest about it.

i dont tell partners about it, i just say like 2 or three

Quick Reply

Latest