The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StudyJosh
nice generalisation. of course, it would be so bad if you generalised women.

Nope, not if the generalisation made actual sense. For example, girls generally are much more body-conscious and sexually monogamous than men. Men, generally, are more promiscuous. It can be observed in day-to-day life, all forms of media, everything. It's not a hidden secret.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I mean, having sex with 13 people, you're getting something out of it...blow-jobs though...don't see what's so fun lol.

It's not always about physical pleasure. It's about the intimacy between two people sometimes and that can be a real turn on.
Original post by ivybridge
Nope, not if the generalisation made actual sense. For example, girls generally are much more body-conscious and sexually monogamous than men. Men, generally, are more promiscuous. It can be observed in day-to-day life, all forms of media, everything. It's not a hidden secret.

You didn't say generally in your first post. You simply said 'men'
Original post by StudyJosh
You didn't say generally in your first post. You simply said 'men'

Oh well? I'm clarifying now. Would you like me to edit it for you, cherub?
Original post by Anonymous
well ive only ever offered 1 boy oral the rest just ask. something like over 30 boys have asked me for one and thats not an exaggeration.

So, if someone just asks you for a blow-job, odds are more-or-less 50/50 of getting one.

Do you have number I can contact you on?
Reply 65
It's not always about physical pleasure. It's about the intimacy between two people sometimes and that can be a real turn on.

True, but intimacy seems more of a factor in long-term relationships, and if this is thirteen different people then..
ok i may have exageratted a bit bc ive seen some of them multiple times. its about 10 different boys and kissed 15.

i guess its cz boys always ask me to come see them and want sex with me and stuff but i dont. i like the attention they give me and want to make them feel good. but lately my self esteem has been increasing and my self worth and ive realised i need to act with a little more class and make myself worth more to them and guys have been more interested me in other ways not just a hook up.

If you have to withhold sex in order to retain someone's interest; chances are, you're not that interesting. If they lose interest afterwards; in all likelihood, they were never that interested.

Either way: hypocrisy is, for me, a far greater turn-off.
True, but intimacy seems more of a factor in long-term relationships, and if this is thirteen different people then..

Not necessarily - intimacy refers to a close and relaxed settings, something pleasureful. I don't think you have to be in-love for that.
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Sexual freedom - it's your choice to do what you please. Your sex life is your sex life. You don't need to tell anybody about nor justify your sex life. Do as you please and be safe.

Very sound advice i've seen all day.
Reply 69
Not necessarily - intimacy refers to a close and relaxed settings, something pleasureful. I don't think you have to be in-love for that.

Fair enough, though I still personally cannot imagine feeling close and relaxed with so many different people in presumably a fairly short space of time (given the age). But then people are different so whatever I guess.
Fair enough, though I still personally cannot imagine feeling close and relaxed with so many different people in presumably a fairly short space of time (given the age). But then people are different so whatever I guess.

I know but people do... getting your cock out is hardly a thing most can do without feeling comfortable and relaxed around who they're with.
Oh well? I'm clarifying now. Would you like me to edit it for you, cherub?

yes ples :]

k thx
Op you don't even have to tell anyone about your past sex life so what people think is a non issue.
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Sexual freedom - it's your choice to do what you please. Your sex life is your sex life. You don't need to tell anybody about nor justify your sex life. Do as you please and be safe.

How do you know that the men on this thread **** anything that moves?

And if someone said "women tend to be less good at maths and science" that would just bigotry even though it makes sense...
Original post by WoodyMKC
So, if someone just asks you for a blow-job, odds are more-or-less 50/50 of getting one.

Do you have number I can contact you on?

inb4 it's a guy in real life.
Original post by redbronze1
inb4 it's a guy in real life.

It's not gay if you don't thrust :u:

I'd want to know how many people a potential partner has had... especially in case of AIDS or some ****.
How do you know that the men on this thread **** anything that moves?

It's just acceptable to steriotype and persecute men, because feminists.
Original post by IronicalMan
I'd want to know how many people a potential partner has had... especially in case of AIDS or some ****.

Shame - the person doesn't have to tell you and I don't see how that will protect you from AIDs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending