:woo:
Haha :tongue:

OMG!! :eek: I didnt realize!! Super awesome!!! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hehe :heart: But not as beautiful as you of course! :smile:

OMG!! :eek: I didnt realize!! Super awesome!!! :biggrin:

:heart: Haha aww! How can you say that though? You don't even know what I look like :tongue:

:tongue:

Haha, it sure is! :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah :tongue:
Indeed!

Have you seen my VM btw? :eyeball:

It adds to the design! :tongue:

Hmm not sure actually. Ill look now!

:heart: Haha aww! How can you say that though? You don't even know what I look like :tongue:

Haha, it sure is! :biggrin:

Freezer just knows theese things! Beatiful personalities = Beautiful looks too! And your personality is by far the lovliest ive even seen! :heart:

It adds to the design! :tongue:

Hmm not sure actually. Ill look now!

Freezer just knows theese things! Beatiful personalities = Beautiful looks too! And your personality is by far the lovliest ive even seen! :heart:

Haha it sure does! And the randomness of it makes it even more cool! :tongue: :yep:

OK :smile:

I don't believe that equation! You have a beautiful personality but you say that you don't have beautiful looks! There is a flaw in the equation :eek: The loveliest you've even seen? Aww, that means a lot Freezer! :heart:

(edited 7 years ago)
DSC_0029.jpg
@Amellia123 Look what i found earlier :biggrin:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Daneborg lies on the south coast of Wollaston Foreland peninsula of northeast Greenland, at the mouth of Young Sund emptying into Greenland Sea. Daneborg serves as the headquarters for the SIRIUS Patrol, the dog sled patrollers of the Northeast Greenland National Park, the largest national park in the world. The number of persons at the station is few and varies considerably from summer to winter. Daneborg is the most populated of stations in the park, with an over-wintering population of 12.[1]History[edit]See also: History of Greenland during World War IIThe previous sledge patrol headquarters, Eskimonaes (Eskimonæs), 27 km southwest of later Daneborg at Dødemandsbugten on the south coast of Clavering Ø, which had also been the location of the last Inuit settlement in Northeast Greenland (1823), was destroyed by German World War II invaders on March 13, 1943. The story of the wartime efforts of the North-East Greenland Sledge Patrol under Ib Poulson were chronicled postwar by English author David Armine Howarth in his 1951 book The Sledge Patrol.[2]The station at the site of the current Daneborg was originally established in summer 1944, during World War II, under the command of Captain Strong of US Coast Guard Cutter Storis near the trapping station Sandodden, as an American military weather station, and staffed with six men of the 8th Weather Squadron Detachment.At the end of the war, the station was taken over by the North East Greenland Sledge Patrol as their new regional headquarters and named Daneborg.[3] Part of the station was built by material left behind at the German wartime station Lille Koldeway further north, which had been established by Operation Edelweiß II.
@Plagioclase v intriguing
time well spent :yep:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Daneborg lies on the south coast of Wollaston Foreland peninsula of northeast Greenland, at the mouth of Young Sund emptying into Greenland Sea. Daneborg serves as the headquarters for the SIRIUS Patrol, the dog sled patrollers of the Northeast Greenland National Park, the largest national park in the world. The number of persons at the station is few and varies considerably from summer to winter. Daneborg is the most populated of stations in the park, with an over-wintering population of 12.[1]History[edit]See also: History of Greenland during World War IIThe previous sledge patrol headquarters, Eskimonaes (Eskimonæs), 27 km southwest of later Daneborg at Dødemandsbugten on the south coast of Clavering Ø, which had also been the location of the last Inuit settlement in Northeast Greenland (1823), was destroyed by German World War II invaders on March 13, 1943. The story of the wartime efforts of the North-East Greenland Sledge Patrol under Ib Poulson were chronicled postwar by English author David Armine Howarth in his 1951 book The Sledge Patrol.[2]The station at the site of the current Daneborg was originally established in summer 1944, during World War II, under the command of Captain Strong of US Coast Guard Cutter Storis near the trapping station Sandodden, as an American military weather station, and staffed with six men of the 8th Weather Squadron Detachment.At the end of the war, the station was taken over by the North East Greenland Sledge Patrol as their new regional headquarters and named Daneborg.[3] Part of the station was built by material left behind at the German wartime station Lille Koldeway further north, which had been established by Operation Edelweiß II.
@Plagioclase v intriguing
time well spent :yep:

Very informative!
Thanks for that Cheese! :smile:
Happy 9/11
Original post by Amellia123
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Gotta love the S5 :biggrin:
Haha it sure does! And the randomness of it makes it even more cool! :tongue: :yep:

I don't believe that equation! You have a beautiful personality but you say that you don't have beautiful looks! There is a flaw in the equation :eek: The loveliest you've even seen? Aww, that means a lot Freezer! :heart:

Oh yes gotta love the randomness aspect! :woo:

Replied! :smile:

Oh...
Well im the exception to the equaton! People look at me weird in public and girls laugh at me :frown:
Noooo! No flaws!

Yup, the lovliest ive ever seen! :smile: :heart:
Aww its ok Matrix! :smile: Youre so lovely! :smile:

Original post by The Awakener
Happy 9/11

Stop please.
This is all seriously offensive so no more.
Bye
Oh yes gotta love the randomness aspect! :woo:

Replied! :smile:

Oh...
Well im the exception to the equaton! People look at me weird in public and girls laugh at me :frown:
Noooo! No flaws!

Yup, the lovliest ive ever seen! :smile: :heart:
Aww its ok Matrix! :smile: Youre so lovely! :smile:

Yes, randomness = one of the best things ever :ahee:

Me too :smile:

No you're not! And I've seen a few pictures of you! Those girls obviously don't know a thing :u: I'm really not and you may think you're not but I can assure you that you do have a beautiful appearance :yep:

Aww! :heart:
You are very lovely too! :yep:

@Matrix123 time for tea!
Shall be back soonish!

And we can go to room 12 afterwards! :smile:
(Once im back i mean :tongue: And when youre free too!)
@Matrix123 time for tea!
Shall be back soonish!

And we can go to room 12 afterwards! :smile:
(Once im back i mean :tongue: And when youre free too!)

Ahh OK, hope you enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Latest