The Student Room Group

Hillary does seem to be genuinely sick... What will happen?

So after seeing her being carried into that van, I'm beginning to realise that she does actually seem to be very unwell. If she is actually unfit to be president, what would happen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Trump will win and you will be happy.
Reply 3
Bernie should be back in the running
Who needs professional doctors when we've got experts like yourself dictating whether or not people are healthy enough for presidency? :rolleyes:
Reply 5
[video="youtube;XnOnDatqENo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo[/video]
Trump will win, Melenia will air her presence at the White House as First Lady, walls will be built and the 'Murican dream will be fulfilled
Reply 7
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Trump will win, Melenia will air her presence at the White House as First Lady, walls will be built and the 'Murican dream will be fulfilled

Original post by alevelstresss
Who needs professional doctors when we've got experts like yourself dictating whether or not people are healthy enough for presidency? :rolleyes:

Original post by Sisuphos
Trump will win and you will be happy.

I don't know what you people's problem is, Jesus your attitude is horribly bitter. I don't even support Trump. I'm genuinely curious what the procedure will be if Hillary ends up being too ill.
Original post by KingBradly
I don't know what you people's problem is, Jesus your attitude is horribly bitter. I don't even support Trump. I'm genuinely curious what the procedure will be if Hillary ends up being too ill.

I'm being 100% serious, excuse you if you take my tone as horribly bitter
She might die.
It might look like an accident.

Spoiler

I'd hope that Bernie would stand as democratic candidate, but I really don't know what the rules are for presidency, and whether or not it would be an automatic win for Trump.
Reply 11
Original post by george_c00per
I'd hope that Bernie would stand as democratic candidate, but I really don't know what the rules are for presidency, and whether or not it would be an automatic win for Trump.

It would be pretty unfair if it was an automatic win for Trump.
if you watch the video you can see quite roughly something fall from her left trouser leg, looks like she defecated herself.
Despite disagreeing with @2016_GCSE in an earlier thread he made after seeing this and the article that has posted I'm actually beginning to reconsider if Hillary is really medically fit enough to be president
@KingBradly well it depends, if Hilary is very ill to the point where she drops out or dies then the Democratic National Comitee has to choose a new candidate. I think she would have to drop out by her own choice, the party can't just take it away. Well thats what I think.
Woman gets too hot and faints. Stop the press!
Can we have Michelle Obama please instead of Hillary?
Original post by KingBradly

Rofl it was a joke mate.

Trump will make America Great Again tho.
She'll win but won't run the country. Her advisers and Bill would do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending