The Student Room Group

Do you like boobs being squashed against you? The best experience!

Not in a sexual way, oddly enough. Just when you hug someone who has a pair of fairly sizeable, firm breasts, it feels so nice Makes me feel all cozy and warm inside. Even better when they (EDIT - the person, not the boobs) smell nice. Makes for such a lovely hug.

Scroll to see replies

Yes, as you cannot beat a pair of warm breasts.
I accidentally grabbed my friends boobs when I tried surprising her with a Full Nelson/ Masterlock, she broke it too early by putting her arms down but my hands were still co - ordinated by my brain to grab so as my arms went down, I grabbed her boobs but didn't notice until about 3 - 5 seconds in.

She hit me, she's also a feminist.
Reply 3
Only if she's hot. Hate old people's breasts being pressed against me on the train.
Missed an open goal. Breast feeling ever. :colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by Longshot750
I accidentally grabbed my friends boobs when I tried surprising her with a Full Nelson/ Masterlock, she broke it too early by putting her arms down but my hands were still co - ordinated by my brain to grab so as my arms went down, I grabbed her boobs but didn't notice until about 3 - 5 seconds in.

She hit me, she's also a feminist.

Bit of an overreaction if it was an accident. Being a feminist isn't reason to beat the **** out of people.
I'm loving the posts, keep them coming! I wouldn't love saggy boobs touching me on public transport, but if she's hot, I'll purposely push myself into the pillows! No, I'm not talking about grandma boobies, sexy one's only!
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
Only if she's hot. Hate old people's breasts being pressed against me on the train.

Are you really chinese?
Original post by JCal
Bit of an overreaction if it was an accident. Being a feminist isn't reason to beat the **** out of people.

It was a medium force punch to the arm, I giggled it off.
Reply 9
Original post by Longshot750
It was a medium force punch to the arm, I giggled it off.

Oh:h: It sounded like actual abuse.
You, people, are jokers. You've done worse than me, I think. I kind of looked in my cousin mum's boobs, but that was the young habit me! :/
Reply 11
:colone:.
Reply 12
Original post by hateme
Are you really chinese?

Last time I checked I was :tongue:
OK, thank you. I'm surprised no girls commented. Ah, the enjoy of it all. I'll see you all on my next thread.
No, because it then hurts my boobs.
I'm a girl and I don't mind if it's when a guy hugs me and my boobs are against his chest but if i'm hugging one of my friends if they're a girl it can be a bit odd
Never hugged a girl before so I've no idea! :frown:
Original post by abc_123_
I'm a girl and I don't mind if it's when a guy hugs me and my boobs are against his chest but if i'm hugging one of my friends if they're a girl it can be a bit odd

Ah, I wish I was one of your friends.
I would start to experience what it'd be like for your tits to poke my chest. - No offense.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Never hugged a girl before so I've no idea! :frown:

You, my sir, happen to be missing out on life. You have a mum or sister, hug to experience it!

Quick Reply