The Student Room Group

Is she playing hard to get

I have a weird situation since this girl seems to be contradicting herself ( I suspect she's playing hard to get).

Anyway, I met this really pretty girl a month ago, and we get on well from the start. We were drunk the first time and she started talking about how she wanted love and how she had failed in the past and asked if I had ever had a soulmate. She even told me to stay and grabbed my arm when I had to go home to sleep for work. The next time she saw me she kept saying how she had D cup tits and was a virgin because her pussy was too tight, and we laughed and had a great time.

The most recent time we went out with a group, me and her took of a guy to sober up since he had too much to drink and was ****ing around, so I had to carry him out of the bar to mcdonalds with her. Basically, he couldn't come back in after we had carried him out, so he caught a taxi and went home. Instead of going back in with the rest of the group, however, she decided to go with me to another bar nearby and just drink and talk as a twosome about our lives and another guy who is clearly interested in her but she clearly isn't (she says she isn't and the body language between them suggests this, so I have no reason to think she was asking me so she could go for him, plus they've been friends for years).

However, one thing contradicts this. We did this round the table "who would you shag" game when we were drunk on another occassion. Basically, how it works is you go around the table and say who you would and wouldn't bang. I said I would bang her but she didn't mention that she would bang me. Obviously, this sorta contradicts the rest of the stuff, as shes been paying a lot of attention and gets very sexual in how she's speaking to me otherwise. She's also hugged with me and rested her head on me while we were lying on a sofa together at a bar.

Do you think she's just playing hard to get? I will ask her out the next time I see her regardless, since she is hot.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I did not read any of that, but instantly, you reminded me of JB.
Go for it lad, why not? Life shouldn't be about what ifs and buts. Be a man and take the lead. Be the example, but most importantly be you and you'll get your girl.
Original post by Officially_dp
I did not read any of that, but instantly, you reminded me of JB.

How could you have read it? I've been studying history for years and that'd still take me around about 30 seconds to read.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Go for it lad, why not? Life shouldn't be about what ifs and buts. Be a man and take the lead. Be the example, but most importantly be you and you'll get your girl.

I'm going to regardless of what you lot say, I would just like to hear some opinions.
Original post by TercioOfParma
I'm going to regardless of what you lot say, I would just like to hear some opinions.

I like your style. If you don't go for it, how will you learn from it?

Lol okay bro
I like your style. If you don't go for it, how will you learn from it?

Yeah, plus my instinct is telling me to.
You're in a very dangerous position zone right now.

Very.

You must proceed to apply dread game. She does not exist to you anymore. It's obvious you are beginning to chase her. Like those wildlife documentaries where the Cheetah spots the vulnerable little gazelle and starts walking faster and faster until it breaks into a run.

If you chase girls they run away.

If you dare ignore me and give her more attention, you'll be sitting comfortably in the warmth of the friendzone realm.
Original post by TruthBeTold'

Very.

You must proceed to apply dread game. She does not exist to you anymore. It's obvious you are beginning to chase her. Like those wildlife documentaries where the Cheetah spots the vulnerable little gazelle and starts walking faster and faster until it breaks into a run.

If you dare ignore me and give her more attention, you'll be sitting comfortably in the warmth of the friendzone realm.

Hush, you're jus jealous.

Very.

What makes you rationalise that? She seems to be doing more chasing than me, since she was the girl who split us off from the rest of the group in the first place.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hush, you're jus jealous.

Wow.

Jealous of what?
What makes you rationalise that?

I have said a lot of things.

What is 'that' in reference to
I have said a lot of things.

What is 'that' in reference to

What makes you think she'll friendzone me if I ask her out? I've been friendzone before and she was far far less sexual than this and far less active with me.
What makes you rationalise that? She seems to be doing more chasing than me, since she was the girl who split us off from the rest of the group in the first place.

But i'm sure she isn't over thinking this and making threads about it on The Student Room. She doesn't care about you.

You are way too invested, already.
But i'm sure she isn't over thinking this and making threads about it on The Student Room. She doesn't care about you.

You are way too invested, already.

That's a silly reason. I've literally written threads on here in the past because somebody gave me a funny look. Heck, i've already applied dread game before.
What makes you think she'll friendzone me if I ask her out? I've been friendzone before and she was far far less sexual than this and far less active with me.

Let me tell you about the girl you're referring to. She claims to be innocent etc but she is being that sexual. What does that mean? That means she is used to stringing beta orbiters like you along. Saying and doing whatever she can to get your attention. When it comes down to it and you 'ask her out' you know exactly the type of response you're going to get.

Abracadabra! She's got it. It's 2am and you're writing about her on a forum when she is not thinking about you at all. You are not the only person she talks to in this way. You better understand that
That's a silly reason. I've literally written threads on here in the past because somebody gave me a funny look. Heck, i've already applied dread game before.

Bye. You'll see for yourself then you'll come back here seeking advice again about why you constantly keep failing with girls.

Evidently, you're in denial. You cannot be helped. You seem like the type to learn after consequence..to learn the hard way.

So be it
Let me tell you about the girl you're referring to. She claims to be innocent etc but she is being that sexual. What does that mean? That means she is used to stringing beta orbiters like you along. Saying and doing whatever she can to get your

She's never claimed to be innocent, the reason she said she was a virgin was because her pussy was too tight to allow the dick in on two separate occasions. Doesn't sound too innocent to me.

Saying and doing whatever she can to get your attention. When it comes down to it and you 'ask her out' you know exactly the type of response you're going to get.

Abracadabra! She's got it. It's 2am and you're writing about her on a forum when she is not thinking about you at all. You are not the only person she talks to in this way. You better understand that

The only reason I really made the thread was to ask for opinions, not because I am goddamn obsessed.

EDIT: Based on your small post history you seem to think that you're some sort of Roosh V type. It's fine for you to be like that, it just means I will take your advice with a massive pinch of salt.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Tell me more about this questions game. Did she say another guys name?

If so this is not an encouraging sign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending