The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

How do I know when to come to uni? How do I enrol? etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Middlesex University
You will get an e-mail shortly. However, as I have read before, the start date for Nursing will be on Monday the 12th.

Regards,

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)

I think it says start date for nursing is from monday the 12. Mine is on tuesday the 13th for adult nursing.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 41
Maybe thats bcos there r 2 cohorts so one starts on Monday and the other one on Tuesday
Original post by veerak
Thank you for the response.
I did receive the email last night around 10pm

Amazing!

Good luck.

Hello,

For the Midwifery and Nursing courses, if you did not get the e-mail, can you send me a private massage and give me your Middlesex Number, UCAS number and Full Name?

Thank you

Reply 44
Hey. I got email for the welcome program but it says from the 13th. Are some starting on 12th and some on 13th or I got it wrong? What do I have to take with me that day? I can't log into myunihub. Any response is much appreciated
Reply 45
Original post by Leekim
Hey. I got email for the welcome program but it says from the 13th. Are some starting on 12th and some on 13th or I got it wrong? What do I have to take with me that day? I can't log into myunihub. Any response is much appreciated

Hey,
Looks like some groups start on the 12 n others on the 13th.
As far as im aware we need to bring ID and proof of the qualifications.
Im also taking my dbs and occupational health check results just in case.
Original post by Leekim

Hi Leekim i have also been told tuesday so dnt worry your not alone. Are you doing adult nursing? Maybe thats why cause i am. As for what to bring i think we need photo ID certificates and offer letter from ucas.
Reply 47
Original post by Megastar123
Hi Leekim i have also been told tuesday so dnt worry your not alone. Are you doing adult nursing? Maybe thats why cause i am. As for what to bring i think we need photo ID certificates and offer letter from ucas.

Monday is green cohort, tuesday is yellow. The whole fields are mixed just in two groups. Thats why You start on Tuesday :wink:
Original post by Madam6
Monday is green cohort, tuesday is yellow. The whole fields are mixed just in two groups. Thats why You start on Tuesday :wink:

Ohh okay thats great i see. 😊
Is anyone here doing Criminology with Foundation year? I keep calling about which "Welcome pack" I should be looking at but so far I've gotten no help whatsoever, instead they've given me 3 different days for the induction day.

And I haven't been asked to send in proof of grades, I just thought you brought them with you?? At least thats what the guy on the phone said

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending