The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Haven't felt right since a bad panic attack I took a couple of hours ago out the blue :cry2:

Keep getting palpitations, feel spacey and have an overwhelming dread feeling :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :console:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It's OK, but just remember that it's quality over quantity, as much as it may be nice to have more people. It's better to have the right people in your life in small quantities than loads of "friends" who turn out to not be as great as you had hoped for.
Apparently...

Spoiler

Aww, no worries! :smile:
Indeed it is very special, and reserved just for you! :yep:

(Ahh OK, :console: Cheese is the other one I'm guessing? We are both online everyday though so at least if you want to contact either of us, the chances are you'll get a reply within the day, or quite soon :smile:)
Good, because it means a lot to me that you are "you" and you have stayed true to "you" :h:

Yeah I know, i hear that so much.
Yeah that's true, its just that I've never had anyone in my life and I dont have anyone in person I can go to. I feel so isolated here.
I just don't fit in at all!

Hmm haven't seen that before.

:smile:
Aw well that does mean a lot to me (even though in probably not showing it currently) but it truly does!

(The worst bit is, they're all still on here :/ and have just ditched me :frown:
Yup she sure is! Yup that's one of the nice things about you both, I know I can rely on you and that you will be there!)
It's hard to stay this way though, its doing me no favours here at all! :cry2: (where I live I mean)

:cry2: <--------- x10 = Me right now :'(
Was gonna post something but don't want to bore you all so I wont.
I know I'm boring and I know everyone hates me (hence why no one replies or talks to me anymore)
May have to move onto pastures new.
Original post by FireFreezer77

Yeah I know, i hear that so much.
Yeah that's true, its just that I've never had anyone in my life and I dont have anyone in person I can go to. I feel so isolated here.
I just don't fit in at all!

Hmm haven't seen that before.

Aw well that does mean a lot to me (even though in probably not showing it currently) but it truly does!

(The worst bit is, they're all still on here :/ and have just ditched me :frown:
Yup she sure is! Yup that's one of the nice things about you both, I know I can rely on you and that you will be there!)
It's hard to stay this way though, its doing me no favours here at all! :cry2: (where I live I mean)

:cry2: <--------- x10 = Me right now :'(

OK, just making sure :smile:
Aww, well that's just life for now I guess. You need to try and make the best of the situation you are in, which I know you already try to do. Hopefully with time (yes, I know it's tiring waiting some more) you can find more people/ strengthen the bonds with the people you know currently.

Well, it's Aesop and now you have :wink:

Aw, I know you speak the truth whenever you say things so it does mean a lot to me that it means a lot to you :yep:

(Aww, well some quotes I quite like in relation to this:

Spoiler

Aww yes you sure can rely on the both of us! :yep:)
Well, I'm not saying to bottle up what you're feeling! Just what I find is if I pretend to be happy (when I'm feeling really down) sometimes I seem to believe the act and feel a bit better. Cry if you want to but not for too long! After that, it's time to turn things around. Smile. Even if you don't like your smile, I'm sure it's beautiful anyway. Just think of the things in your life you are grateful for and smile because you are lucky enough to have them. The small things do make a difference, don't forget that :console: x 10

I'm guessing the chess place is no longer happening? Anway, just make sure you focus on feeling better :yep:
I know I'm boring and I know everyone hates me (hence why no one replies or talks to me anymore)
May have to move onto pastures new.

You can PM if you want :smile: It won't bore me, it really won't!
And you are not boring, Freezer! Never would that have ever crossed my mind! You are one of the most interesting, random and awesome people I know :yep:
Not everyone hates you! I doubt they hate you anyway, maybe there are some people out there who dislike you, but don't we all have those kinds of people?
Just remember you're not alone in this :hugs:
Sleepy, peckish, kinda lonley.

Spoiler

When people say nothing or sugar coat things to protect your feelings, you don't get hurt but you don't realise that changes need to be made, if possible. Being told that you are not approaching something correctly may sting but that's how people learn - like putting your hand on something hot and going ow - you learn not to do it eventually.

Also, it is important to try and be self sufficient in life. Determining your worth by the people around you isn't great and can go wrong.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
When people say nothing or sugar coat things to protect your feelings, you don't get hurt but you don't realise that changes need to be made, if possible. Being told that you are not approaching something correctly may sting but that's how people learn - like putting your hand on something hot and going ow - you learn not to do it eventually.

Also, it is important to try and be self sufficient in life. Determining your worth by the people around you isn't great and can go wrong.

Tbh I get hurt more by people trying to protect my feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Andy98
Tbh I get hurt more by people trying to protect my feelings

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's interesting, do you mean actively hurt or kind of realising afterwards that someone has protected your feelings?

I personally don't feel hurt because I don't really realise it until after, and even then I don't feel hurt because of that act. It's 'nice' for someone to protect your feelings but not helpful.
Original post by SeanFM
That's interesting, do you mean actively hurt or kind of realising afterwards that someone has protected your feelings?

I personally don't feel hurt because I don't really realise it until after, and even then I don't feel hurt because of that act. It's 'nice' for someone to protect your feelings but not helpful.

Once it's dawned on me I feel more hurt and pissed that they thought I couldn't handle the truth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM

PRSOM. Couldn't agree more.
Original post by Matrix123

OK, just making sure :smile:
Aww, well that's just life for now I guess. You need to try and make the best of the situation you are in, which I know you already try to do. Hopefully with time (yes, I know it's tiring waiting some more) you can find more people/ strengthen the bonds with the people you know currently.

Well, it's Aesop and now you have :wink:

Aw, I know you speak the truth whenever you say things so it does mean a lot to me that it means a lot to you :yep:

(Aww, well some quotes I quite like in relation to this:

Spoiler

Aww yes you sure can rely on the both of us! :yep:)
Well, I'm not saying to bottle up what you're feeling! Just what I find is if I pretend to be happy (when I'm feeling really down) sometimes I seem to believe the act and feel a bit better. Cry if you want to but not for too long! After that, it's time to turn things around. Smile. Even if you don't like your smile, I'm sure it's beautiful anyway. Just think of the things in your life you are grateful for and smile because you are lucky enough to have them. The small things do make a difference, don't forget that :console: x 10

I'm guessing the chess place is no longer happening? Anway, just make sure you focus on feeling better :yep:

:smile: ok then!
I guess it is.
Well you say I try but I wouldn't say I do tbh. I just give up and don't bother trying to make things better.
I'm fed up with waiting but if you say that's what one needs to do, then one shall do it! :smile: Because Matrix knows what she's talking about :yep:

Aesop? Never heard of that before.
And yes I have indeed! :smile:

Freezer is always honest with Matrix! :smile: And aww that's really cute! (I didn't know what else to say)

Spoiler

Aww that means a lot! :smile: Greatly appreciated!
Ah well tbh I've tried that before and it just made me feel worse because I knew I wasn't happy and I felt like I was lying to myself and then I got all down and depressed and bleh. But it's good that it works for you! :smile:
Well I don't know when to stop crying tbh! No one can tell me when to stop and I can't stop myself so I just keep going!
My smile is awful, but thanks for the compliment!
That'd be you! The thing I'm most greatful for is you! Not too sure what else tbh but ah well!
Yeah they sure do! Every little helps!
:hugs: x 10

I'm afraid it didn't happen tonight but I'll make an effort to do it tomorrow!
I'm so sorry about tonight!
Reply 8112
Original post by Goaded
I'm looking for Bull's Penis that is raw and dehydrated. Difficult feat. i'm feeling stressed

Yes you'd probably have to kill the bull first...
Nervous and sad... I worry so much. I don't know how I'll cope at uni. Being 24/7 with teenagers is my worst nightmare. How is this ever going to work?
Original post by UWS
Yes you'd probably have to kill the bull first...

nah
not going to school:lol:
EID :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Nervous and sad... I worry so much. I don't know how I'll cope at uni. Being 24/7 with teenagers is my worst nightmare. How is this ever going to work?

Which uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
not going to school:lol:
EID :innocent:

Spoiler

Lazy bugger :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know when your fate lies with the train being on time :colonhash:
Yeah.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
You know when your fate lies with the train being on time :colonhash: