The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cheers boss, should i try keep it to a page?
Original post by nitin985
Cheers boss, should i try keep it to a page?

not just 'try', you have to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know what the most competitive divisions are for Spring weeks?
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Anyone know what the most competitive divisions are for Spring weeks?

How come? Why not apply to where you want to end up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
How come? Why not apply to where you want to end up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, it was just out of curiosity.
Original post by Sikhanddestroy
Honestly, it was just out of curiosity.

Fair. Would be front office so IBD, S&T/Markets, the mixed front office ones and Asset Man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any idea when SEO London tends to close applications? I understand it's rolling so I'm a little worried.
Reply 827
Just wondering what to put for expected graduation date on applications?
Looked at the University website and this year people graduate on the 22 of June. Should I put 1st July 2019?
Reply 828
Also, what do I put for this:
For universities that grade you each semester / year (US universities), please provide your cumulative overall grade/result. For universities that grade you upon completion of your degree (e.g. UK universities), please provide the cumulative grade that you have obtained, or are obtaining. Please also provide the highest achievable result that is possible at your university if applicable.

Not sure what to put for my cumulative grade considering I haven't started university.
Original post by mparekh
Just wondering what to put for expected graduation date on applications?
Looked at the University website and this year people graduate on the 22 of June. Should I put 1st July 2019?

Would put when the exams are over not when you physically graduate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mparekh
Also, what do I put for this:
For universities that grade you each semester / year (US universities), please provide your cumulative overall grade/result. For universities that grade you upon completion of your degree (e.g. UK universities), please provide the cumulative grade that you have obtained, or are obtaining. Please also provide the highest achievable result that is possible at your university if applicable.

Not sure what to put for my cumulative grade considering I haven't started university.

just put 2:1 or if you're feeling ballsy first. HR knows it's mostly *******s because you haven't started at uni yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nitin985
Anyone know how important CV is in terms of layout and wording when it comes to application? I have a decent CV in terms of content but I feel it could be severely improved and was hoping to get some help from this once Uni starts (Starting at Nottingham btw if anyone else is)

Are you going to wait till you start university to submit your applications?? That's what I was going to do but I'm not sure if it's worth it with freshers and all happening.
Reply 832
is applying to SEO worth it?
Original post by Yua

yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it worth applying to all the banks that offer spring weeks? Or would it be too much?
Original post by honeysugar
Is it worth applying to all the banks that offer spring weeks? Or would it be too much?

yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yua

best thing you can do
Guys isit worth signing up or Rare alongside SEO, people have been telling me its quite competitive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by therealdeal580
Guys isit worth signing up or Rare alongside SEO, people have been telling me its quite competitive

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes it would be worth it
Can you apply to SEO if you're not an ethnic minority but a vegan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending