The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by catman99
They would have never revealed it if she wasn't recorded fainting today which makes you wonder what else they're hiding.
that's she's the great satan :P
Original post by KingBradly
Anyone can get any illness. The point is that pneumonia is often brought on by poor health or weakened bodies. It's not hard to search this stuff
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/151632.php

According to that site people who are high risk are those who:

Smoke.
Abuse alcohol.Have other medical conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, asthma, or HIV/AIDS.Are younger than 1 year of age or older than 65.Have a weakened or impaired immune system.Take medicines for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).Have recently recovered from a cold or influenza infection.Are malnourished.Have been recently hospitalized in an intensive care unit.Have been exposed to certain chemicals or pollutants.Are Native Alaskan or certain Native American ethnicity.Have any increased risk of breathing mucus or saliva from the nose or mouth, liquids, or food from the stomach into the lungs.

As you can see, other illnesses can make a person very susceptible to pneunomia. And there are videos of Hillary having seizures. Look up "hillary interview seizure"... It looks pretty serious to me. Who knows what it is, but something is clearly very wrong.

As can simply being over 65... as Hillary is.
Original post by L'absurde
I don't buy this for a second. It's more than pneumonia.

Yeah. I wasn't sold by "coughs due to allergies" either.

This is a cover up.
Reply 23
Hopefully she drops out of the race!
Original post by Saoirse:3
As can simply being over 65... as Hillary is.

Yeah I came back to say this, it's not exactly shocking given her age.

She ain't gonna drop out you lot give it a rest lmao, it's amusing how desperate you are to see Trump win as you know he's not going to win unless he's; the only candidatew.
God Bless America, they now have to choose between a physically unfit and a mentally unfit president
Fingers crossed she passed it to trump
Christ you lot are a bunch of morons. It's painful to think that you're allowed to vote.
Well I guess that explains the coughing fits.

Original post by Drewski
Christ you lot are a bunch of morons. It's painful to think that you're allowed to vote.

What's your opinion?
Beware the Stefan is far right, so obvious bias but they do make some interesting points here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgaBJagQA1s

I think this whole thing shows just how absurd people are. I mean you have one candidate with possible brain damage who is completely corrupt an outright sell out, dishonest to the core,

vs

A raging racist who is obsessed with a massive wall that makes no sense and wants to round up illegal immigrants to such an extent that it could threaten America with bankruptcy, though America already has that threat and tbh would probably just add to the infinite pile of debt anyway.

point been would not help there economy and is just emotional policy.

This and people still cannot possibly entertain the idea of voting for a third party? seriously??? its a two party system? yeah only because people say so and think so.

this reminds me of this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

unfortunately it seems like this is no longer satire.
I had pneumonia aged 11. Completely healthy otherwise, I think I got it from not wearing my coat at breaktime outside (it was February) Went on antibiotics and was off school for 2 weeks. If you are old, or a child, you are more likely to get it without having another, more serious illness.
Reply 31
Hillary's health is terrible, she's unfit to be president.
Paul Joseph Watson did a great video explaining it, it went viral.
It's all very well misrepresenting the argument ("fall on the red button", "same nonsense"), but is it not an expectation that the leader of a country be both mentally and physically competent to do so?
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
What's your opinion?

Old woman enduring punishing schedule (and it's far more strenuous than the actual President's) gets ill from being run down.

It's hardly the end of the world, nor any indication about someone's fitness to do a job and is only being brought up by people who don't like the woman but don't have any real things to criticise.
Original post by Dodgypirate
Yeah. I wasn't sold by "coughs due to allergies" either.

This is a cover up.

It always is with you. What does your mum think?
Original post by Aniki_
Hillary's health is terrible, she's unfit to be president.
Paul Joseph Watson did a great video explaining it, it went viral.

Did it now? How many people have seen this "viral" video?
So she has a disease which people recover from within few days after having antibiotics, big deal. However for sake of argument lets say she has some super pneumonia which means she'll die after two days in office... we end up with Tim Kaine who is infinitely better than Trump.
This thread is actually awful.
Original post by swanderfeild
So she has a disease which people recover from within few days after having antibiotics, big deal. However for sake of argument lets say she has some super pneumonia which means she'll die after two days in office... we end up with Tim Kaine who is infinitely better than Trump.

I wouldn't say pneumonia is that frivolous...she is 68 after all.

'In the elderly or people with other lung problems, recovery may take more than 12 weeks. In persons requiring hospitalization, mortality may be as high as 10%, and in those requiring intensive care it may reach 30–50%. Pneumonia is the most common hospital-acquired infection that causes death.'
Original post by ManiaMuse
I wouldn't say pneumonia is that frivolous...she is 68 after all.

'In the elderly or people with other lung problems, recovery may take more than 12 weeks. In persons requiring hospitalization, mortality may be as high as 10%, and in those requiring intensive care it may reach 30–50%. Pneumonia is the most common hospital-acquired infection that causes death.'

True pneumonia is more serious among the elderly, like most diseases but even with those numbers, we're talking about 90% survival rate and normal care for half the people; plus I don't think we can really go by the average rates when it comes to presidential candidates (or really congressmen etc) since they'll obviously get quality of care which surpasses most people's care, certainly people who are unable to afford healthcare at all; and will get that care much earlier than most people.
But even if this weren't the case, if she's incapacitated we've a reasonable VP who will take over, and if he is incapacitated there's long list of succession candidates all of whom are preferable to trump, so really her health is a non issue.

Latest

Trending

Trending