The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

[email protected].

I tried that one because in the past their campus recruitment one seemed to be pretty unresponsive...

However, I haven't had a reply from this one either so I've learnt to overcome the fact they must just hate me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
[email protected].

I tried that one because in the past their campus recruitment one seemed to be pretty unresponsive...

However, I haven't had a reply from this one either so I've learnt to overcome the fact they must just hate me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually got response from smn from recruitment team after sending an email to this one you wrote above
anyone applying for big 4 for corp finance/deals for grad?

is it already too late to apply for this if I haven't applied already?
Does anybody know if GS ran an accelerated Recruiting process this summer?
Original post by juventus100
anyone applying for big 4 for corp finance/deals for grad?

is it already too late to apply for this if I haven't applied already?

Deloitte yeah it's late, other places no you're on time bro
Original post by TheParham
Deloitte yeah it's late, other places no you're on time bro

When is the latest Big 4 can be left till?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When is the latest Big 4 can be left till?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not hundy p really, EY only opened last week and pwc you got a while, KPMG gonna start wrapping it up earlier than others and Deloitte M&A and Corp finance is already closed
Reply 287
Hi guys,does anyone know when BAML is opening its graduate positions?I am pretty sure to have seen on their website the position (not open) but i cannot find it right know.Does anyone have any clue in this?Thanks!
Reply 288
Hi guy,

Another question: For JP and GS are there any grad positions available to your knowledge?

I was thinking to apply to the summer given the tough situation

Thanks!
Original post by pipp10
Hi guys,does anyone know when BAML is opening its graduate positions?I am pretty sure to have seen on their website the position (not open) but i cannot find it right know.Does anyone have any clue in this?Thanks!

They are closed. They will open when they want to hire people.. They never ever specified an opening date
Reply 290
Original post by TheParham
They are closed. They will open when they want to hire people.. They never ever specified an opening date

Thanks for this even if it seems weird as even the summer and Off-cycle are not opened yet!
Have Credit Suisse opened and closed Risk grad roles? I can find opportunities for IBD, sales and trading, but nothing for Risk.*
Original post by pipp10
Thanks for this even if it seems weird as even the summer and Off-cycle are not opened yet!

I do not think BAML are hiring for graduate roles this year, at least not for IBD.

If they were, it would appear on the website and say it was closed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do not think BAML are hiring for graduate roles this year, at least not for IBD.

If they were, it would appear on the website and say it was closed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think any of their positions in the UK are open yet. Either hiring freeze or late open. We shall see.
Reply 294
Original post by zzzzz22aa
Does anybody know if GS ran an accelerated Recruiting process this summer?

No, they didn't do that this summer.
Original post by alexjones1994
Don't think any of their positions in the UK are open yet. Either hiring freeze or late open. We shall see.

No -

I mean on the website it clearly states:

Off-Cycle - Closed
Summer - Closed

But Graduate does not even appear as an option at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 296
No -

I mean on the website it clearly states:

Off-Cycle - Closed
Summer - Closed

But Graduate does not even appear as an option at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair it says that it is not open and to check back soon. And it has been like this since end of August so perhaps they have not even open!

The grad I saw it in August but it was still closed!

I believe that this year it will not be easy ahahah
Has anybody heard back from UBS? I applied for the Corporate Client Solutions graduate scheme, completed the test 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. I know it takes up to 28 days for them to respond but I am on the edge!!
Original post by JessicaPearson
Has anybody heard back from UBS? I applied for the Corporate Client Solutions graduate scheme, completed the test 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. I know it takes up to 28 days for them to respond but I am on the edge!!

It's alright. At least you still got your law firm. You excited to have Mike Ross back?
Original post by JessicaPearson

I applied for the same scheme at the end of August. Heard nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest