The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Shame - the person doesn't have to tell you and I don't see how that will protect you from AIDs.

Common courtesy if you're going to have a relationship, I wouldn't have a relationship with a sloot, and I'm no ****boy so.
More people slept with/kissed whatever= more likely to have disease.
Original post by IronicalMan
Common courtesy if you're going to have a relationship, I wouldn't have a relationship with a sloot, and I'm no ****boy so.
More people slept with/kissed whatever= more likely to have disease.

Good for you - that's your personal standard, it doesn't need to br everybody elses.
Good for you - that's your personal standard, it doesn't need to br everybody elses.

Then you shouldn't be a in relationship with each other, everyone wins.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Then you shouldn't be a in relationship with each other, everyone wins.

Well done?
Reply 84
lol wowzers

well just don't tell anyone
Original post by L'absurde
Why so many BJs? :sexface:

idk when i meet up with guys and stuff and we start making out they ask for sex and i say no (im not ready to lose it yet) so they ask for a bj
Original post by WoodyMKC
So, if someone just asks you for a blow-job, odds are more-or-less 50/50 of getting one.

Do you have number I can contact you on?

not really, i exageratted and said ive sucked off 10 guys but theyve been like past boyfriends and FWB minus sex
Original post by heretohelp123
yoo u can give me head if you want

no thankssss

Original post by Anonymous
How much?

£1,000,000 cash

jokes
no thankssss

£1,000,000 cash

jokes

Come on you do it to others why not me
well ive only ever offered 1 boy oral the rest just ask. something like over 30 boys have asked me for one and thats not an exaggeration.

So you had many boys at school (presumably since you are only 19) and asked for a bj, and you said yes to quite a lot of them?

And just as a fyi, you can get oral herpes or other STDs from sucking cock without protection.
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Why do you assume that all men think the same? :holmes:

ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

It's not bad, no.
Reply 91
Original post by heretohelp123
Come on you do it to others why not me

Looooooool
i dont tell partners about it, i just say like 2 or three

That's messed up
Shame - the person doesn't have to tell you and I don't see how that will protect you from AIDs.

Interesting viewpoint regarding AIDS for someone who is homosexual.
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19
You are at risk of contracting and spreading:

herpes,
gonorrhoea
syphilis

and also:

chlamydia
hepatitis a, b and c
warts

More to the point though: why do you feel the need to suck guy's off when you hardly know them and then move on to the next? What is it about your personality that has difficulty refusing?

Self esteem comes from your own strength of character and cannot be bought through acts of sexual gratification.

That path will only erode your self esteem and can easily descend into depression, self harm or worse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by uberteknik

Self esteem comes from your own strength of character and cannot be bought through acts of sexual gratification.

That path will only erode your self esteem and can easily descend into depression, self harm or worse.

sadly it already has
I'm going to be the Devil's advocate here and say yes, what you've done is bad. It's not the number which i find bad more the fact that these interactions have happened with guys who have used you, you've regretted, yet continued doing so. You've let yourself be used and treated like dirt, not once, but a significant number of guys.

As someone who has an incredible amount of self respect and would want the same in a woman, yes i find it bad sorry. I say this as a guy, and a lot of men won't admit, but if we're actually going to get serious and settle with a girl then sexual history is going to come into play.

Just to put it out there, I think guys should live by the standards they have for women, and I do. If a guy had done the same thing i'd consider him equally as trashy.

There are girls at my Uni who've admitted to bedding more than fourty guys in a year. If you don't think this kind of girl has a problem then I worry for you.
This thread makes me angry as a girl. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. You're still a virgin for christ sake, how anyone has the cheek to say thats wrong is beyond me.
If a guy was saying this i can bet my life responses would be different.
Seriously 'slutshaming' has to stop.

Do you girl. Do you
I wouldn't say it was bad if you enjoyed it and didn't feel bad after, however you do, so I would advise to find someone who cares about you before giving them oral.
Did any of the guys go down on you too? I'd at least want something in return 😃
sadly it already has
Please don't get me wrong - I'm not judging you.

What's done is done and nothing will change that.

The power is with you and you alone because only you can break the cycle.

Avoid alcohol (which I somehow suspect is involved).

Wait until you are in a stable relationship and understand the other persons intent and with a decent reciprocating guy before progressing to a physical relationship. A good way of finding out about the other person first is spending time with them over several weeks/months ( I know others will say get real but hey, it's worked for me) and making your own decisions about their values and they way they behave/treat other people especially towards women. As the saying goes, people are defined by the company they keep.

Time heals and as you mature, you can put this down to immaturity/naivety and move on. There is no need to disclose your history to anyone. Indeed, decent, assured and confident guy's have no need to even ask.

Best wishes, chin up and put this behind you. You can do it.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending