The Student Room Group

Who else reads Breitbart?

As per title. It seem to be quite popular among young people.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I read it quite often. They provide factual information with sources and say what they believe with no care of offending anybody.
Breitbart Jerusalem :love::love::love:
Reply 3
Here too, only newspaper I read now .. Guardian for the laughs
Original post by yudothis
Everyone with a white victim complex I would assume.

Word. When I hear that someone reads Breitbart, it speaks volumes about the type of person they are. Might as well follow IRA or Black Panthers media if those exist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sisuphos

Well its pretty right wing anti isalm site, so not surprising its popular on here.

Dont think its as popular or considered as authoritative as Russia Today, the Daily Mail or the Daily Express, which are frequently quoted for their groundbreaking journalism. Theres also youtube and someone uploading a video from their bedroom, which seems to be very popular on this site.
Reply 6
Everyone with a white victim complex I would assume.

It's hilarious. They are an effective competitor to the Onion.
For those who believe the Daily Mail is just too left wing.
Original post by WBZ144
Word. When I hear that someone reads Breitbart, it speaks volumes about the type of person they are. Might as well follow IRA or Black Panthers media if those exist.

I actually started reading it at some point. I do hold some views that they support (e.g. mass immigration is unfeasible in my eyes) but after reading more and more articles on there I just couldn't anymore. How that is even "news" and not just an opinion blog...and that is probably still a nice way of putting it.
never, its vileness is worse than The Sun and all of the UK's Dailies.
Reply 10
Original post by alevelstresss

Agreed but it's pretty funny.
Original post by alevelstresss

If you have never read it, how would you know it is so vile?
If you have never read it, how would you know it is so vile?

okay I phrased it badly, I read some things from it a while ago and I occasionally skip through its headlines just for fun, and its not worth reading unless you're looking to politicise your hatred onto Islam, 'the establishment', migrants or liberals.

Just for Milo
I actually started reading it at some point. I do hold some views that they support (e.g. mass immigration is unfeasible in my eyes) but after reading more and more articles on there I just couldn't anymore. How that is even "news" and not just an opinion blog...and that is probably still a nice way of putting it.

PRSOM

Milo fan?
Reply 16
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Milo fan?

No I'm not brain damaged.
Reply 17
'Nam eight
So much hate.

Breitbart is fantastic. The website knows its target audience well in that it tugs their emotional heartstrings with weasel words and manipulative language, allowing them to indulge in their daily dose of moral outrage. It's like the Daily Mail on speed for millenials.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending