The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Which welcome schedule do I look at? (Doing Criminology with foundation year)

I'm doing Criminology with Foundation year, and I'm not sure which welcome schedule I should be looking at?

I've called them up and I said the only welcome pack that mentions "Foundation year" is the "law" welcome pack, and they said "yeah, try that one I suppose" >.<

So I literally have no idea when to turn up and its coming very soon. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Original post by Romanovposts
I'm doing Criminology with Foundation year, and I'm not sure which welcome schedule I should be looking at?

I've called them up and I said the only welcome pack that mentions "Foundation year" is the "law" welcome pack, and they said "yeah, try that one I suppose" >.<

So I literally have no idea when to turn up and its coming very soon. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hello,

The induction date for BA Law with Foundation year starts on the 22nd September 2016 from 10:00am in the College Building room C114. There is also a second day that includes the specific programme induction on the 23rd September 2016.

Hope that helps

Good luck and best wishes.

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by Middlesex University
Hello,

The induction date for BA Law with Foundation year starts on the 22nd September 2016 from 10:00am in the College Building room C114. There is also a second day that includes the specific programme induction on the 23rd September 2016.

Hope that helps

Good luck and best wishes.

But I'm not doing Law with foundation year, I'm doing Criminology with foundation year. So which welcome pack do I look at?
But I'm not doing Law with foundation year, I'm doing Criminology with foundation year. So which welcome pack do I look at?

Hello,

Criminology falls in the school of Law so the dates should be the ones that I mentioned before. However, it is probably best if you follow these steps to login into ‘MyLearning’ where your specific Welcome Schedule will be - http://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-middlesex/getting-started/your-welcome-schedule

Best wishes and good luck,

Original post by Middlesex University
Hello,

Criminology falls in the school of Law so the dates should be the ones that I mentioned before. However, it is probably best if you follow these steps to login into ‘MyLearning’ where your specific Welcome Schedule will be - http://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-middlesex/getting-started/your-welcome-schedule

Best wishes and good luck,

Yes, I have no problem logging in or accessing the welcome packs, I can see them all. But what is my welcome pack title? Is it; "ST_FoundationYear_FYLAW_2016.pdf" or "BA Criminology.pdf" for Criminology with Foundation year (L3FY)?

Each of these welcome packs have different dates, so I do desperately need to know which one to attend.
Yes, I have no problem logging in or accessing the welcome packs, I can see them all. But what is my welcome pack title? Is it; "ST_FoundationYear_FYLAW_2016.pdf" or "BA Criminology.pdf" for Criminology with Foundation year (L3FY)?

Each of these welcome packs have different dates, so I do desperately need to know which one to attend.

Hello,

The best thing to do is to talk to Unihelp: https://unihub.mdx.ac.uk/your-support-services/unihelp
There is also a live chat. I am sure they will be able to help you.

Best,
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending