The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Bluebell Accommodation Warwick

Hey people, I'm really loving Bluebell and I'm very much aware of the anti-social stereotype associated with the hall. I just wanted a few opinions from people who have actually lived there (and enjoyed their time there) or know of valid stories. Basically, some form of reassurance will greatly be appreciated.
I would also love to know what preference Bluebell was when you were applying for accommodation if you don't mind.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Basically full of French and international students, all of whom go out every night, make loads of noise and then don't talk to you in the morning - Bluebell
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Computer Geek
Basically full of French and international students, all of whom go out every night, make loads of noise and then don't talk to you in the morning - Bluebell

😂😂I don't know what's more funny, if it's your sacarsm, the little truth behind this statement or the fact that you addressed it representative of the whole bluebell

Thank you for your response too. So based on this I assume it was not much of a good social life for in the hall you then?
Original post by Amie_U
Hey people, I'm really loving Bluebell and I'm very much aware of the anti-social stereotype associated with the hall. I just wanted a few opinions from people who have actually lived there (and enjoyed their time there) or know of valid stories. Basically, some form of reassurance will greatly be appreciated.
I would also love to know what preference Bluebell was when you were applying for accommodation if you don't mind.

It's excellent, I loved it and we even had our own social space used for events, we are also the only halls to have a blacktie ball :tongue:

why did you put french and international? French people are also INTERNATIONAL lol, its not like that i didn't have a single french person in my flat, let alone my floor
Original post by Magnus Taylor
why did you put french and international? French people are also INTERNATIONAL lol, its not like that i didn't have a single french person in my flat, let alone my floor

At the moment french people are classed as EU students, which isn't the same as international. But this will soon change.
At the moment french people are classed as EU students, which isn't the same as international. But this will soon change.

Ok but at the moment so are italian, german both also live in bluebell but you specifically zoomed in on french- not cool
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Ok but at the moment so are italian, german both also live in bluebell but you specifically zoomed in on french- not cool

In my experience there is more french people in Bluebell than there is in any other accommodation, doesn't mean there isn't other people
Reply 8
In my experience there is more french people in Bluebell than there is in any other accommodation, doesn't mean there isn't other people

Was bluebell your first choice?
Original post by Amie_U
Was bluebell your first choice?

Yeah, it's the only decent looking accommodation on campus. Even then it comes with obvious disadvantages.
Yeah, it's the only decent looking accommodation on campus. Even then it comes with obvious disadvantages.

Where do you live now?
Reply 11
Original post by Amie_U

Are you staying there this year? I'm going to be staying in Bluebell in October, getting a bit worried I picked the wrong halls...
Reply 12
Original post by alana96
Are you staying there this year? I'm going to be staying in Bluebell in October, getting a bit worried I picked the wrong halls...

Hey there!
No I'm not, I'll be residing at claycroft :smile:
why are you worried tho? wrong hall how?
Reply 13
Is Bluebell really full of french? I'm french, I'd be glad to perpetuate the stereotype.

Quick Reply

Latest