The Student Room Group

Do you like curly hair on guys?

This is mainly a question for straight/bi girls but bi/gay men can answer too.

Do you like curly hair on guys?
Straight female, I do not mind if a guy has curly hair as long as it is kept well groomed. I like short hair on guys though.
Reply 2
I'm personally not a fan of curly hair on either gender but it's not a deal breaker of any kind so wouldn't put me off someone if I were attracted to them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
yES i love it.

I'm seeing this guy atm and he has got the most gorgeous, deep, dark brown curls, they are soooo shiny and soft and i love them:colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by Goaded
yES i love it.

I'm seeing this guy atm and he has got the most gorgeous, deep, dark brown curls, they are soooo shiny and soft and i love them:colondollar:

Do you have curly hair too?:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have curly hair too?:smile:

It's very wavy :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Hopefully1
Straight female, I do not mind if a guy has curly hair as long as it is kept well groomed. I like short hair on guys though.

Would you consider this

as long hair?
Would you consider this

as long hair?

For me second picture is long hair. Some girls love it! It's just not my thing. First pic is nice.
I think curly hair can be incredibly hot, especially when it's quite long. I'm thinking Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, Aidan Turner in Poldark. Very lovely hehe.

Oh, and I think the 2nd pic would be about as long as I'd go. I'd say both are quite long, but obviously there's much longer haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
yeah
Wavy is good. Short and very curly is a no from me, it reminds me of poodles :tongue: Though there are always exceptions.
Would you consider this

as long hair?

Second picture is hot.
Original post by Rachel58
Wavy is good. Short and very curly is a no from me, it reminds me of poodles :tongue: Though there are always exceptions.

Yeah I know what you mean but I think you have to have extremely curly hair a la Justin Timberlake and also style it that way to look like a poodle. If I have short hair, you can't really tell it's curly (too short to form actual curls) let alone poodle-like curly.
Yeah I know what you mean but I think you have to have extremely curly hair a la Justin Timberlake and also style it that way to look like a poodle. If I have short hair, you can't really tell it's curly (too short to form actual curls) let alone poodle-like curly.

Ah, I get you - nice. Tbh, any well done curls look so soft and shiny, it's definitely a plus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending