Keele

Freshers 2016

Who's excited about moving to uni?
(edited 7 years ago)
hi . what are you studying
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I am but part of me is worried about freshers week since it all seems to be clubbing and such. I don't know if you can buy tickets at the door or if I need to get the wristband because I know I won't be going to all the events and don't really want to spend £50-60 on it.
Original post by needle_point
x

The Students' Union events tend to involve nights out. However, there's over 100 student-run societies that will be putting on less alcohol-/club-focused events, pizza nights etc. If you are sure you aren't interested in going to more than 3 events over Freshers in the Students' Union I would recommend you purchase individual tickets either in advance or on the door (which you can do); there is one caveat in that tickets on the door tend to sell out early.
Reply 4
Original post by needle_point
I am but part of me is worried about freshers week since it all seems to be clubbing and such. I don't know if you can buy tickets at the door or if I need to get the wristband because I know I won't be going to all the events and don't really want to spend £50-60 on it.

£50 to £60??????????
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT AFFORD THATTTTT!!!! Is it rly that expensive????
Reply 5
Original post by mikkolia
£50 to £60??????????
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT AFFORD THATTTTT!!!! Is it rly that expensive????

No it's 45 quid

And it's worth it for all the events you get into

A tip for saving money is get drunk in your flat with your mates beforehand then leave to go out
where do we purchase the tickets
Reply 7
Original post by artsyfartsy
where do we purchase the tickets

https://keelesu.com/whatson/entertainments/
Is anyone going to the Ice Breaker Disco tonight?

Quick Reply

Latest