The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dodgypirate
Yeah. I wasn't sold by "coughs due to allergies" either.

This is a cover up.

Agreed. Doesn't explain all the other stuff, too convenient...
She should just release her medical records...oh wait...she's a woman. :colonhash:
Original post by BasharAssad
yes I'm going to pray she dies a slow death, a taste of her own medicine!

This says mpre about you, than anything.
Original post by Drewski
Old woman enduring punishing schedule (and it's far more strenuous than the actual President's) gets ill from being run down.

It's hardly the end of the world, nor any indication about someone's fitness to do a job and is only being brought up by people who don't like the woman but don't have any real things to criticise.

I heard she once had a verruca, how is this woman fit to be POTUS?

Pertinent.
and?

FDR had Polio and still managed to be president.
Original post by L'absurde
Agreed. Doesn't explain all the other stuff, too convenient...
She should just release her medical records...oh wait...she's a woman. :colonhash:

She should, but why isn't she?

It could put all these "conspiracy theories" to bed instantly - it would help her cause. She should be as transparent as possible, instead of allowing people to second guess.
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah I came back to say this, it's not exactly shocking given her age.

She ain't gonna drop out you lot give it a rest lmao, it's amusing how desperate you are to see Trump win as you know he's not going to win unless he's; the only candidatew.

You're an idiot if you think Trump has no chance. I bet you're the kind of person who thought the UK leaving the EU was a bad joke too :lol:
Perfect. She gets presidency, dies, and then vice president becomes president who is actually a decent guy
Reply 48
"Poisoned by Trump", more like!

It could put all these "conspiracy theories" to bed instantly - it would help her cause. She should be as transparent as possible, instead of allowing people to second guess.

Perhaps she should visit Trumps doctor who claims everything is positive?
Does Trump win if she dies?

Because she has something to hide, that's the simplest explanation.

Say she does release them, how would one know if it's her genuine medical record?
Original post by BabyLadDarren

Victory by default
Original post by L'absurde
Because she has something to hide, that's the simplest explanation.

Say she does release them, how would one know if it's her genuine medical record?

That's another good point, they'd probably be fake lol

What a joke.
That's another good point, they'd probably be fake lol

What a joke.

Hmm...that's what I'd be worried about although if they could falsify her record and release them, why haven't they done it?

Forced blood test. :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Victory by default

I'd prefer it if he wins through the actual election. That would be beautiful. The tears.
Original post by 999tigger
This says mpre about you, than anything.

No sympathy for warlord kilarry kilington, the butcher of libya
When muammer gadaffi was assasinated by thugs she said 'we came, we saw and he died' followed by her evil laugh, what an evil creature she is!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
Original post by BabyLadDarren

I think that the VP steps in at that point, and trump has basically won, since Hillary's VP has about as much charisma as a dead body.
Reply 57
If she were healthy she wouldn't be fit for President. If you want a shill, who is backed by billionaires and neo-conservatives who support more illegal wars then go ahead and vote for her.

Hillary is a politician through and through. Her stances on issues change with the times. But one thing that hasn't really changed is her support for every war and military intervention.
Original post by KingBradly
People don't tend to get pneumonia for no reason.

Except for, ya know.. when they do.

Latest

Trending

Trending