The Student Room Group

Trump set to release medical records

If only Shillary could do this too :rolleyes:
(inb4 she's a woman :colonhash:)

Spoiler

What do you think?
Well, he is obviously using the Hillary Health situation to gain political capital.
I thought he already did, his doctor declared that his "complete medical examination showed only positive results"; unless Trump lied previously, I think we can say he is the unhealthiest person alive.
To be fair neither of the candidates have treated their body as a temple. If I had Trump or Hillary's wealth I would be using it to retire in luxury rather than pursue one of the most stressful jobs in the world.

I'd give good odds (10/1 or so) on either candidate becoming incapacited or dying from health related issues during a 2 term presidency.
Didn't realise you posted about this already.

It's a great move by Trump. It means he can quell the "mental health" accusations by the idiot left. It also forces Clinton to release her's.
Original post by TercioOfParma
Well, he is obviously using the Hillary Health situation to gain political capital.

Indeed.

Now that he knows Hillary's health is "worse" than his.
Reply 6
Original post by Dodgypirate

It's a great move by Trump. It means he can quell the "mental health" accusations by the idiot left. It also forces Clinton to release her's.

But only serves to intensify calls that he should release his tax returns, which all the other candidates (including the potential VPs - even his own) have done.

If I were Hilary, and he's calling me out for my medical history, I'd say sure, I'll release them when you release your tax return.
Original post by ManiaMuse

I'd give good odds (10/1 or so) on either candidate becoming incapacited or dying from health related issues during a 2 term presidency.
this they're both old
Reply 8
Original post by Mathemagicien
Not sure how important it is to be healthy as a president. (That is to say, I genuinely don't know).

Given the age of American presidents, I'd imagine that you'd expect them to develop health problems during their presidency.

They don't need to be perfectly healthy, we're talking sufficiently healthy, healthy enough to run a country for the next 4 years.

Original post by swanderfeild
I thought he already did, his doctor declared that his "complete medical examination showed only positive results"; unless Trump lied previously, I think we can say he is the unhealthiest person alive.

He's yet to release the full medical records.

Original post by Drewski
But only serves to intensify calls that he should release his tax returns, which all the other candidates (including the potential VPs - even his own) have done.

If I were Hilary, and he's calling me out for my medical history, I'd say sure, I'll release them when you release your tax return.

That's a good and fair point.

Well, you should've expected so. :colonhash:

Yes, indeed. It builds the pressure for her to follow suit.

I'm sure L'Absurde won't mind.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending