The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

and yep, ARSENE OUT!

he's a legend, our best ever manager. won more leagues than spurs have in their history.

but then every game he plays the same tactics. he didn't spend money in 2015, he only bought Cech, when we had the money. he cannot motivate players. we were lucky to beat Soton.
and he built the stadium, yep, he was a one man construction project. only he turned the sod, laid the foundations, built the stands, installed the floodlights lol. we are arsenal, the arsenal, we are not utilising our resources properly, especially now that he and the board have no excuses. enough of crap about injuries (we get more than other top teams, that's telling...but he chooses to ignore it), stadium debt, chelsea oil money, or having no money to buy players.

and the board back him.if anything they need to go to, kroenke doesn't give a ****, he only milks us for being a cash cow, he never gives a direction for the club, and sits silent at AGMs. Gazidis is a smooth talking ****, who tells fans what they want to hear. yes we spent 96 million in the window. we could have/should have done last year, and the league would have been ours. spending that much is more than sustainable, and we need to every year from now on.
Original post by kimkarsd
No arsenal did. But then your points about Wenger make no sense, since he's brought many issues on himself. continue your homo-based Wenger apologism.

Leicester have a better GK, better back four, better holding CM (Kante), better wingers and a better forward. You'reanonce.com
Original post by James.Carnell
Leicester have a better GK, better back four, better holding CM (Kante), better wingers and a better forward. You'reanonce.com

They have? hmmm......so they still have Kante? wow, you don't get past and present tense? I guess the new grammar schools could teach you something, if you study hard enough. Schmeichel doesn't touch Cech, and Morgan doesn't touch Koscielny. Man for man, Arsenal were better last season and should have won the league, Leicester only had more fight/bottle, which Wenger didn't instill in the team.
(edited 7 years ago)
They have? hmmm......so they still have Kante? wow, you don't get past and present tense? I guess the new grammar schools could teach you something, if you study hard enough. Schmeichel doesn't touch Cech, and Morgan doesn't touch Koscielny. Man for man, Arsenal were better last season and should have won the league, Leicester only had more fight/bottle, which Wenger didn't instill in the team.

I was referring to last season, when they won the league.

Schmeichel is better than Cech.
Morgan and Huth were a better pairing than what we had.
"Man for man" ...yeah... except their 11 as a team were better.

Nah , they had exceptional talents throughout the team. You're one of those Fifa fans that bases things off their rating on Fifa.
I was referring to last season, when they won the league.

Schmeichel is better than Cech.
Morgan and Huth were a better pairing than what we had.
"Man for man" ...yeah... except their 11 as a team were better.

Schmeichel is ****, living off his father's name. so if Leicester can play better as a team, then it stands to reason Wenger is spent.
Schmeichel is ****, living off his father's name. so if Leicester can play better as a team, then it stands to reason Wenger is spent.

Nah, he is a good GK, better than a spent Cech.

Nah, they have better individuals.
@kimkarsd

Joke of a fan, just wave your WOB banner and **** off.
Nah, he is a good GK, better than a spent Cech.

Nah, they have better individuals.

he's ****, only is good or seen so because of his dad.
he's ****, only is good or seen so because of his dad.

He was good enough to have a record that won his team the league. Cech is not as good as a present day, lives off reputation. See the West Ham game last year, for example.

Also, you people are Wenger out even if he wins the league, you just have a pathological hatred of the man.
Would be funny if Arsene leaves and half the players he signed also leave. Would bring the fans back down to Earth.
He was good enough to have a record that won his team the league. Cech is not as good as a present day, lives off reputation. See the West Ham game last year, for example.

Also, you people are Wenger out even if he wins the league, you just have a pathological hatred of the man.

and you neglect the top saves he made that season, and he won the golden glove, oh, and hart, lloris and de gea all made errors. like players are human beings, you'll probably say Messi is **** for missing sitters...

I don't hate him, I dislike his methods.

i have a "pathological" love of the club, and want it as a big club to succeed. like Champions league, Premier league and ****, not just top four which possibly you do. oh, and if we do ****, and he stays, then ozil and alexis will leave. just like how van persie left when he was there. you don't really support a big club, nor understand what it's about lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
@kimkarsd

Joke of a fan, just wave your WOB banner and **** off.

our club is a great club, i want it to succeed. you clearly don't, you don't get what it's about, and what great clubs are about.
and you neglect the top saves he made that season, and he won the golden glove, oh, and hart, lloris and de gea all made errors. like players are human beings, you'll probably say Messi is **** for missing sitters...

I don't hate him, I dislike his methods.

i have a "pathological" love of the club, and want it as a big club to succeed. like Champions league, Premier league and ****, not just top four which possibly you do. oh, and if we do ****, and he stays, then ozil and alexis will leave. just like how van persie left when he was there. you don't really support a big club, nor understand what it's about lol.

I don't love Arsenal because we have historically been a big club, but for it's class, its style on the pitch and the fact that I just love the club. And because I grew up going to the games and lived near Highbury.

However, if people like you are ruining it and behaving like glory supporters then I am not really bothered about the club. As Dennis said, do you really love Arsenal or Arsenal with trophies? You see, I would love Arsenal even if we are not doing as well as Man Utd. Even if other fans are taking the piss, because we do things the right way.

If he leaves then they just leave quicker. If he stays then they stay a bit longer. But whatever, you're just insistent in your hatred of the guy. Just bring in Koeman then, or Howe, and see how they do. I think Arsene is too loyal to this club personally, sure he gets a big paycheque but he could have got that at PSG.

If you care so much about trophies, go support City.
(edited 7 years ago)
our club is a great club, i want it to succeed. you clearly don't, you don't get what it's about, and what great clubs are about.

We have never won the CL before. We are third behind United and Liverpool in terms of domestic titles. We're not as big as you make it out to be. Aston Villa and Forest have had more success in Europe than us.

You're just a delusional fan that loves the club for its perceived success.
I don't love Arsenal because we have historically been a big club, but for it's class, its style on the pitch and the fact that I just love the club. And because I grew up going to the games and lived near Highbury.

However, if people like you are ruining it and behaving like glory supporters then I am not really bothered about the club. As Dennis said, do you really love Arsenal or Arsenal with trophies? You see, I would love Arsenal even if we are not doing as well as Man Utd. Even if other fans are taking the piss, because we do things the right way.

If he leaves then they just leave quicker. If he stays then they stay a bit longer. But whatever, you're just insistent in your hatred of the guy. Just bring in Koeman then, or Howe, and see how they do. I think Arsene is too loyal to this club personally, sure he gets a big paycheque but he could have got that at PSG.

If you care so much about trophies, go support City.

I like Arsenal winning. that is the point. we won't win with Wenger, and if we're near the top with another manager, no top player would leave. a club like us should be challenging at least, you have small club aspirations, most big fans want to challenge, that's how it is. you don't get what being a big club is all about. lol.
We have never won the CL before. We are third behind United and Liverpool in terms of domestic titles. We're not as big as you make it out to be. Aston Villa and Forest have had more success in Europe than us.

You're just a delusional fan that loves the club for its perceived success.

yes, we are a great club, seen as such by many and respected the world over. what's wrong in being proud of that? oh, you have a small club mentality, that's why. i'm not ashamed to say i'm proud of our successes, which fan doesn't? i believe at least we should challenge, nothing wrong in that. you believe top four is enough, i don't.
On another Cech is finished.
I like Arsenal winning. that is the point. we won't win with Wenger, and if we're near the top with another manager, no top player would leave. a club like us should be challenging at least, you have small club aspirations, most big fans want to challenge, that's how it is. you don't get what being a big club is all about. lol.

Who would you bring in that can challenge then? We're not a big enough club to attract the best.

You are deluded about how big the club is. In our history we were not exactly serial winners like Liverpool and United.

No... you just support the club because you think we have a divine right to challenge and you think its a big club. It does not work like that.
yes, we are a great club, seen as such by many and respected the world over. what's wrong in being proud of that? oh, you have a small club mentality, that's why. i'm not ashamed to say i'm proud of our successes, which fan doesn't? i believe at least we should challenge, nothing wrong in that. you believe top four is enough, i don't.

You talk as if we are AC Milan, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Barca, Liverpool. We are not near that, at all.

We are second tier. So calm yourself down. Other fans laugh at people like you because you are delusional about the size of the club. It is not a small club mentality, it is an awareness of history. All well and good being ambitious, but you base your ambition off the belief you have a divine right to win from a mistaken analysis of our history. I think you need private tutoring, not just grammar school :lol:.

Quick Reply

Latest