The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:tongue: That Mustang sounds glorious!!!! Followed it home haha!
Noooo!
Aww :console: Did you get up at 9?

haha :cool: lucky you :tongue:
I wanted to but my mum woke me up at 6:27 am :bawling:
Feeling really artistic at the moment.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
haha :cool: lucky you :tongue:
I wanted to but my mum woke me up at 6:27 am :bawling:

Hehe! Still want a Mazda RX7 though!

Ouchhh!! Whyyy???
Are 20 dresses too many to take to uni?
Hehe! Still want a Mazda RX7 though!
Ouchhh!! Whyyy???

:tongue:
kitchen is right below me, she made noise --> i heard and bam I got woken up :frown:
Original post by littlenorthernlass

lol I legit have 2 and I never wear them :rofl:

Nopes! :lol: You'll save money on washing and drying :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
kitchen is right below me, she made noise --> i heard and bam I got woken up :frown:

lol I legit have 2 and I never wear them :rofl:

Ah right I see, well why was she up so early?
Aww well did you try to go back to sleep?

That's 2 more than me :tongue:
Original post by ForestShadow
I know the feel

Hang in there, it could be worse

Ok get rdy for some tough love firefreeze. I see youve posted at least one of these before so I want you to think about this logically. :console:

Im not sure what youve just been through so may be my advice is out of place and insensitive but ppl will see you (and by extension how you feel about yourself) depends on how you see yourself.

If you think youre a total failure, you could actually start to be one, self fulfilling prophecy and all that :tongue:

SO DONT THINK YOURE A FAILURE.

Quick question, tell me someone who has a perfect life? The celebs? no way, behind the media they have tons of issues, least of all privacy and stuff. The popular guy/girl in your year? defo not, they have the biggest insecurities probably being in that position. Robert downey jr? ok hes pretty ****ing awesome but still, he was on drugs when he was youjng

What Im trying to say from that massive tangent is that life is full of fails and success. Focus on the success my friend, and youll pull thorugh just fine!

Good morning Charlotte :hat2:I feel nauseous on long plane trips personally (like HK this summer) do you fly often? :tongue:Ah what were the nerves due to then 2 days ago? Guitar exam? :holmes:Mmm chinese food is very good tho so I dont blame you (my mum cooks it every night :lol:) And thank you, your about me is great too:

Spoiler

I've posted a few now tbh.
Well therefore I am a failure then :yep: That's how I feel so yeah!

Well no one has a perfect life but 99% of people have a better one than me id say!

I cant focus on success! I dont have anything to look back on either.
So idk how to not think I'm a failure :frown:
Original post by Matrix123
You can PM if you want :smile: It won't bore me, it really won't!
And you are not boring, Freezer! Never would that have ever crossed my mind! You are one of the most interesting, random and awesome people I know :yep:
Not everyone hates you! I doubt they hate you anyway, maybe there are some people out there who dislike you, but don't we all have those kinds of people?
Just remember you're not alone in this :hugs:

Oops, was writing the response last night but may have fallen asleep :/

Aww well if you insist that one won't bore you! I do need to catch up on the PM's again tbh.
Aww really? That's so kind of you to say!!!
Awww awww!!!! :blush:
Well it seems that way tbh!
Yeah I suppose we do, idk.
Aww I can always rely on you Matrix :smile:

And I didn't have to dress up for the presentation today haha!
The site manager got me out of it :tongue:
Someone else did it instead.

If you wear dresses most days then no. I took about 10 dresses and 15 skirts with me last year, but that's because I live in dresses and skirts and only took one pair of jeans. Remember a couple of those are going to be going to be going out dresses too.
I'm so comfortable at home, don't wanna leeeeave :argh:
Nervous :hmmmm:
Original post by Deyesy
Nopes! :lol: You'll save money on washing and drying :tongue:

Are you sure? :eek: It seems like a ridiculous amount:frown:

Original post by Pinkberry_y
If you wear dresses most days then no. I took about 10 dresses and 15 skirts with me last year, but that's because I live in dresses and skirts and only took one pair of jeans. Remember a couple of those are going to be going to be going out dresses too.

I wear skirts and dresses all the time. I hsve one pair of jeans that I think will be too small for me as I haven't worn them in about a year. I'm taking about 20 skirts as well, and several pairs of shorts.

:frown:
I'm very stressed about clothes. They won't all fit in my wardrobe there.:cry:
Omg ahhaha we could literally be the same person :biggrin:. Skirts don't take up too much space in your wardrobe and you can fold up your big jumpers to make for more room. Or you could take half of the skirts/dresses and bring them back when you come home at Christmas time then take back to uni the other half (if that made sense)

I wear skirts and dresses all the time. I hsve one pair of jeans that I think will be too small for me as I haven't worn them in about a year. I'm taking about 20 skirts as well, and several pairs of shorts.

:frown:
I'm very stressed about clothes. They won't all fit in my wardrobe there.:cry:

I always take 14/15 t-shirts/shirts to uni since I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy :smile:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:smile: ok then!
I guess it is.
Well you say I try but I wouldn't say I do tbh. I just give up and don't bother trying to make things better.
I'm fed up with waiting but if you say that's what one needs to do, then one shall do it! :smile: Because Matrix knows what she's talking about :yep:

Aesop? Never heard of that before.
And yes I have indeed! :smile:

Freezer is always honest with Matrix! :smile: And aww that's really cute! (I didn't know what else to say)

Spoiler

Aww that means a lot! :smile: Greatly appreciated!
Ah well tbh I've tried that before and it just made me feel worse because I knew I wasn't happy and I felt like I was lying to myself and then I got all down and depressed and bleh. But it's good that it works for you! :smile:
Well I don't know when to stop crying tbh! No one can tell me when to stop and I can't stop myself so I just keep going!
My smile is awful, but thanks for the compliment!
That'd be you! The thing I'm most greatful for is you! Not too sure what else tbh but ah well!
Yeah they sure do! Every little helps!
:hugs: x 10

I'm afraid it didn't happen tonight but I'll make an effort to do it tomorrow!
I'm so sorry about tonight!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh, well it's a good job I'll always be here for you because I won't give up - my hope and faith in you is infinite :wink:
I know :redface: Tbh, I don't know if that's the best way :dontknow: but that's the way I personally feel is best. I'm glad you're going to persevere! :king1:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=aesop%20author

Aww, good to know! Haha aw! (You don't need to say anything else :u:)

Spoiler

:wink:
Ohh, I see :holmes: We must think of something else then...
OK, how about a few minutes? If it gets to half an hour, maybe try to tone things down a bit and stop :redface:
I doubt that but OK! No worries! :smile:
Aww! That means a lot! But there must be others. Cheese? Cars? Work? The opportunity to be in a better place than you were, say, a year or two ago? Things like that :smile:
Indeed! :yep:
:hugs: x 10

Aw, sorry I was away doing homework (which I got set today for tomorrow! Maybe we can spend half an hour now if you're free? If not, it'll have to be tomorrow I guess
No need to apologise Freezer! :hugs:
Oops, was writing the response last night but may have fallen asleep :/

Aww well if you insist that one won't bore you! I do need to catch up on the PM's again tbh.
Aww really? That's so kind of you to say!!!
Awww awww!!!! :blush:
Well it seems that way tbh!
Yeah I suppose we do, idk.
Aww I can always rely on you Matrix :smile:

And I didn't have to dress up for the presentation today haha!
The site manager got me out of it :tongue:
Someone else did it instead.

Haha, no worries! :tongue: :smile:

I am very sure that whatever it is, big problem or small, it won't bore me! Whenever you feel like talking to anyone about anything, no matter what it is, you're always welcome to PM! Always :yep: Haha true, but take your time :smile:
Yes! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it! It's all true! :yes:
Hehe!
Yup, but as easy as it is to say, don't let that hold you back!
I know we all do :yep:
You sure can! :smile:

Haha that's amazing! :woo:
Haha, what an amazing site manager! :yy:
Shame for them :mmm:
Hello
how is everyone doing ?
feeling completely **** at the moment
Original post by woopwoop1
feeling completely **** at the moment

Why whats wrong?

Latest