The Student Room Group

Social sci guy....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kimkarsd
that's nice....and?

Your parents likely wouldn't be alive without the knowledge of chemistry with regards to drug making, or the application of physics in making buildings and structures to live in.

They may have died years ago if antibiotics were never discovered. The same goes for you, when you were a child - and hence had a weak immune system in comparison to an adult.

What do we need social sciences for bro? Psychology is nothing without biology, just like biology is nothing without chemistry and blah blah(you know the rest).
Reply 21
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Your parents likely wouldn't be alive without the knowledge of chemistry with regards to drug making, or the application of physics in making buildings and structures to live in.

They may have died years ago if antibiotics were never discovered. The same goes for you, when you were a child - and hence had a weak immune system in comparison to an adult.

What do we need social sciences for bro? Psychology is nothing without biology, just like biology is nothing without chemistry and blah blah(you know the rest).

that's nice...and? sorry, i post as i please. i don't care if you dislike it.
Reply 22

You're not making a good case for it in that last sentence there.
Reply 23
haha...i've offended all of you, big men, on a site haha.
Reply 24
i'm glad this keith vaz thing is blowing over....so what if he is gay or bi, or likes men? that's his own business, not anybody else's.
I only insult you, since you insult me. and you're not man enough to handle it, and presume I must still warm to you.doesn't work like that. if you presume i cannot post here, it's pretty baseless.

I didn't insult you, I made an honest mistake and apologised for it.

But you took it as some sort of personal attack.
Reply 26
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I didn't insult you, I made an honest mistake and apologised for it.

But you took it as some sort of personal attack.

because it's obvious this is your intent. sorr, i post here, it's a blog, and i've posted no worse than others...haha. move on, and grow over it.
because it's obvious this is your intent.

1876384034.jpg
Reply 28
haha..sorry, but then i don't know you, so i just blow you off and dismiss you. i'm amused how i cannot post what i like, but then some girl who posts about how nice her chicken sandwiches tasted in lunchbreak can. maybe she's your girlfriend and you're being protective, you don't get light-heartedness, or you want to "bully" me. whichever, i have more telling things to do with my time.
Original post by AH127
You're not making a good case for it in that last sentence there.

Autocorrect's fault, not mine.

And besides grammatical errors, yes I am.
Reply 30
Autocorrect's fault, not mine.

And besides grammatical errors, yes I am.

Using kimkarsd and his parents' survival due to medicine as an example of why Biology is useful is like showing baddragon.com when defending the point that the internet is revolutionary. Jokes don't go well over text, I guess. Especially lazy ones.
Original post by AH127
Using kimkarsd and his parents' survival due to medicine as an example of why Biology is useful is like showing baddragon.com when defending the point that the internet is revolutionary. Jokes don't go well over text, I guess. Especially lazy ones.

Are you seriously suggesting that social sciences bare any value compared to biology? You think that someone studying how a community behaves has any capacity to look down on someone researching drug action?
Utter non-sense.
Reply 32

Bro? Wow, you're very grown.
Reply 33
grammar schools...why not?

So, it's wrong for a poor chav kid to study well and get ahead? nothing wrong in every town/city studying well and getting ahead.
Bill Nye the Social Sci Guy
Hmmm... Doesn't ring too well
i'm not bothered...

oh, and penicilling isn't a compound. it's a byproduct of a fungus.

Penicillins are not compounds? They're certainly not elements.

Back to chemistry class for you!
Original post by chazwomaq

The title... Social sci guy... Not sci sci guy. Take your sci sci elsewhere.
Having read the OP hmm... Bit hmm
Reply 38
Original post by chazwomaq

yes, i know what a compound is.

Quick Reply

Latest