The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ffs, I had Mane as my captain until the last min when I changed it to Hazard. :frown:

I totally ****ed up my team with the wildcard too.
Original post by little_wizard123
1 point from Hazard and Terry yet I feel okay. Costa doesn't get any bonus points and always gets booked, but he is quite tempting...

Original post by sr90
Not for me. Never gets BPs or assists, always gets booked and has Liverpool and Arsenal as his next two.

Besides, Aguero & Ibra are essential so where does he fit in?

Looks like he got 3 today. Only got him due to Aguero's suspension so going to get rid after next week sometime.
Ffs hazard. So what I've learned is... Don't put a midfielder as your captain unless they're at home. Ibra Costa would have been fine, but I still think Costa is a constant yellow card risk and if he doesn't score u get screwed. Only short term for aguero anyways, but expect hazard to get more points in next home game

Posted from TSR Mobile
44 points with Williams to play.
Ugh Hazard you useless ****
37 with Williams and mirallas to play...watch Sunderland win now, Everton have to lose soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother needed exactly 2 goals from Lukaku to manage to beat me in H2H this GW....so of course he does it.
I'm actually going to lose on 62 points :frown:

After a goal drought of over 1000 minutes of football, he just HAD to get his goals today.

I hate this game :colonhash:

EDIT: he has a hattrick now. You just couldn't make this up 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Completely forgot I owned Lukaku :lol: Maybe this GW won't be so bad after all!
Original post by sr90
completely forgot i owned lukaku :lol: Maybe this gw won't be so bad after all!

Attachment not found
I must say I was regretting my decision to swap Aguero for Lukaku rather than Costa this time yesterday but for once the guy delivers. Well worth the 4 point hit.
Original post by sr90
Completely forgot I owned Lukaku :lol: Maybe this GW won't be so bad after all!

FFS.
FFS.

Original post by Lúcio
Attachment not found

What's funny is I didn't even want him, there was literally nobody else to pick.
Original post by sr90
What's funny is I didn't even want him, there was literally nobody else to pick.

There was absolutely no reason to pick him.

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% salt right now but Jesus Christ that's complete luck.

I don't think I've ever seen a defence pack up and leave like that. Sunderland are a bloody disgrace...
Original post by sr90

Hilarious.

Aguero, Costa, Ibra, Kane, Lukaku, Benteke, Bony. What the hell should I do with my WC?*
Original post by Lúcio

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% salt right now but Jesus Christ that's complete luck.

I don't think I've ever seen a defence pack up and leave like that. Sunderland are a bloody disgrace...

You sound like me.

I do want Kane at home to Sunderland now but I can't afford it. Need to WC for Aguero.*
Original post by Lúcio

Sunderland do that every week mate! Suppose that's what you get for playing Manquillo & Dijilobodi

Hilarious.

Aguero, Costa, Ibra, Kane, Lukaku, Benteke, Bony. What the hell should I do with my WC?*

Kun Ibra Benteke will be the template I reckon.

Want Spurs coverage but haven't got a clue how.
Original post by sr90
Sunderland do that every week mate! Suppose that's what you get for playing Manquillo & Dijilobodi

Kun Ibra Benteke will be the template I reckon.

Want Spurs coverage but haven't got a clue how.

Hazard means no need for Costa. I'm thinking Kane but he's so pricey. Lamela won't be an option for much longer.

I don't think many will go Benteke. But I like him because he is capable of 20 goals. I don't even think Costa will get that. *

At least I have my Baines 6 points...*
You sound like me.

I do want Kane at home to Sunderland now but I can't afford it. Need to WC for Aguero.*

Mate you can plan and plan for hours, but in this game sometimes you gotta hold your hands up and just say you can't see it coming.

1134 minutes without a goal, and then randomly gets a hattrick. I'm sorry but there's no planning for that.

P.S: Kane is awful, absolutely awful. Naturally he'll score 4 at the weekend then.
Reply 798
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 easy fixtures in a row for a 1 in 2 goalscorer :cool:
What's funny is everyone will bring Lukaku in now and you just know he'll blank next week. It's classic Lukaku.

Latest