The Student Room Group

Sex robots: Wanna try?

Scroll to see replies

I think I'll pass, as gracious as your offer was.
Reply 21
Why wait? Grab an old tamagotchi and some pot noodle and go to town, if your standards are that low.
Reply 22
You spelt LSD wrong. :colonhash:
I'd give it a go but even if it felt physically good I wouldn't want to make a habit of it, sex is also about getting my ego massaged as well as my dick

What I do look forward to is the generation of nerdy men who will remove themselves from the sexual marketplace completely reversing this scenario of tonnes of men offering their commitment to women.
Quote from the article:

"Robotic sex may become addictive. Sexbots would always be available and could never say no, so addictions would be easy to feed."

Idk why but that bit really disturbed me. What if the robot doesn't want to. You'd be a robot rapist.

Tbh I can't see this ever kicking off, but things could be a lot different in 2050 so who knows. If this actually becomes a thing I seriously hope I die young.
Reply 25
Is that a statement or a question? Your lack of punctuation has left me puzzled. :colonhash:
Reply 26
Original post by FightToWin
Quote from the article:

"Robotic sex may become addictive. Sexbots would always be available and could never say no, so addictions would be easy to feed."

Idk why but that bit really disturbed me. What if the robot doesn't want to. You'd be a robot rapist.

Tbh I can't see this ever kicking off, but things could be a lot different in 2050 so who knows. If this actually becomes a thing I seriously hope I die young.

No, you can't rape a ****ing robot. :colonhash:

Yes, that creeped me out too. I wouldn't want to live in a world where people were regularly having sex with robots.

Original post by Jizzy Jihad

What I do look forward to is the generation of nerdy men who will remove themselves from the sexual marketplace completely reversing this scenario of tonnes of men offering their commitment to women.

I bet you're itching for that to happen, just so you can swoop in and claim all the unwanted booty. :colonhash:
Original post by L'absurde

I bet you're itching for that to happen, just so you can swoop in and claim all the unwanted booty. :colonhash:

I'm going to start a sexbot acceptance movement and nobody can stop me

The day the men went on strike...
It will be bad for civilisation but it will be absolutely hilarious. Most men who are unattractive have transactive sex with women, i.e. nerdy guy busts his ass to get a good job so he can jump through a bunch of hoops to impress some bratty feminist no normal person could stand, when these sexbots come online suddenly beta bill from accounts and tiny tim from IT will be able to have sex with a robot woman as soon as they get home, no dates, no wedding, no provider role.

They're probably self-cleaning as well, just like actual pussies :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
So apparently, sex robots will become widespread very soon. My question to you is, would you want to "take 'em for a spin"?

Spoiler

I guess once for research purposes can't hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I'm going to start a sexbot acceptance movement and nobody can stop me

The day the men went on strike...

Go on :colone:

Spoiler

It will be bad for civilisation but it will be absolutely hilarious. Most men who are unattractive have transactive sex with women, i.e. nerdy guy busts his ass to get a good job so he can jump through a bunch of hoops to impress some bratty feminist no normal person could stand, when these sexbots come online suddenly beta bill from accounts and tiny tim from IT will be able to have sex with a robot woman as soon as they get home, no dates, no wedding, no provider role.

They're probably self-cleaning as well, just like actual pussies :wink:

I was crying when I read that :toofunny: Sounds like a story you'd tell your kids before bed lel.
"And that's why you shouldn't be a cuck, honey"

Original post by Andy98
I guess once for research purposes can't hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh but of course, Andy.

Spoiler

Sure. :h:

Spoiler

Reply 31
Oh but of course, Andy.

Spoiler

I didn't have sex for 18 years once, I'm sure I can manage:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reminds me of that very disturbing Black Mirror episode...
Reply 33
Original post by Plagioclase
Reminds me of that very disturbing Black Mirror episode...

Yeah I remember that.
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Andy98
I didn't have sex for 18 years once, I'm sure I can manage:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you relate to...

Spoiler

Reply 35
Can you relate to...

Spoiler

Lol, it's by choice/geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who says sex robots are creepy, especially girls, should say the same about dildos, more so the ones moulded like a dick. T

Quick Reply

Latest