The Student Room Group

What would happen if Donald Trump became president...

... and then farted in his speech afterwards?

The newspaper headlines the next day would be "Triumphant Trump Trumps After Coming Up Trumps In Election"

Just a thought.
Reply 1
Try saying that 5 times.
Reply 2
Original post by Zeumryn
Try saying that 5 times.

If my neighbours hear me I have some explaining to do.
Reply 3
Original post by FightToWin
If my neighbours hear me I have some explaining to do.

It's called establishing dominance over your neighbours!
Reply 4

The newspaper headlines the next day would be "Triumphant Trump Trumps After Coming Up Trumps In Election"

Just a thought.

I would celebrate fart or not
"Trump Pumps a Thrump: Donald Trump wins election and begins as he means to go on"
Reply 6
Original post by macromicro
"Trump Pumps a Thrump: Donald Trump wins election and begins as he means to go on"

"If there's one person you can count on to make a loud noise, leave a bad smell, and an even worse taste in your mouth, it's Donald Trump. Meanwhile, Clinton isn't faring any better, having lost control over her bowel movements while Bill spends the week with Monica in London.

A long and stressful Presidential race, we're all relieved it's over - and Trump made that audibly clear. Goodnight."

Just a thought.

If trump became president then the US would loose all credibility. Russia would be the worlds only sensible super power.
Ivana Trump after all those beans I ate.
"We'll have to leave the country, pack a bag everyone!"
That's cheating :fuhrer: he'll be using chemical warfare to gain an upper hand. Since all the people would have to vote for him otherwise they all die from his farts :rofl:

Posted from OtherWorld
The same thing that happened to JFK...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by macromicro
"If there's one person you can count on to make a loud noise, leave a bad smell, and an even worse taste in your mouth, it's Donald Trump. Meanwhile, Clinton isn't faring any better, having lost control over her bowel movements while Bill spends the week with Monica in London.

A long and stressful Presidential race, we're all relieved it's over - and Trump made that audibly clear. Goodnight."

"Donald Trump may hate Mexicans, but as we found out yesterday, he LOVES Taco Bell!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Donald Trump may hate Mexicans, but as we found out yesterday, he LOVES Taco Bell!"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ironically, Taco Bell hates Mexicans too...

Just a thought.

Americans don't really use the word 'trump' as fart like we do.

But what would happen if he did become president is that there would be riots in US streets, protesting why Bernie couldn't have won and breaking everything and looting shops for free stuff.

If you think the Trump supporters are violent, you should see the Bernie ones. I'd seen a video of 2 groups of Bernie supporters fighting for a good 30 seconds until they both realised that either side supported Bernie...
Original post by JoshDawg
Americans don't really use the word 'trump' as fart like we do.

But what would happen if he did become president is that there would be riots in US streets, protesting why Bernie couldn't have won and breaking everything and looting shops for free stuff.

If you think the Trump supporters are violent, you should see the Bernie ones. I'd seen a video of 2 groups of Bernie supporters fighting for a good 30 seconds until they both realised that either side supported Bernie...

Also these guys would be given free reign.

The outcome won't be pretty.
(edited 7 years ago)
America will become great again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending