The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
I think you lack comprehensive skills. Get off your high horse and show me where I stated that Pashtun is not an ethnic group 'at all'. Or, did I say that it is not an ethnic group of middle east. Is it hard for you to differentiate between the two things?

Let's do this again because clearly you're getting triggered about all the wrong things :rofl:

first off you don't even know what nationality is. So don't insult me about not being able to differentiate between anything. This you coming in the thread trying to argue about everything because you have a bone to pick with the white boy.

Lastly you asked, what is nationality? Remember that was you who is a graduate who doesn't know what that is lol

wherever you want pashtuns to be from, it was an example of what an ethnic group is.
Original post by Princepieman
It's 4:30am and I can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you need the z's bruv. If you have class or work soon you're in for hell. :\
Original post by 0to100
I think you need the z's bruv. If you have class or work soon you're in for hell. :\

Lool I do, but my body won't let me.

Nah, I have uni in 2 weeks just wasting away my life till then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Let's do this again because clearly you're getting triggered about all the wrong things :ro:

first off you don't even know what nationality is. So don't insult me about not being able to differentiate between anything. This ou coming in the thread trying to argue about everything because you have a bone to pick with the wwhite boy.

Lastly you asked, what is nationality? Remember that was you who is a graduate who doesn't know what that is lol

wherever you want pashtuns to be from, it was an example of what an ethnic group is.

I just asked a simple question. I know what nationality is. Different people have different definitions of this term as seen in this very thread by two different users. I asked you to explain what definition you want me to answer in. I think it wasn't that hard to grasp.

Also, what has your skin colour to do with any of this conversation? Quite strange if you ask me.

I'll state it again because it is like talking to a brick wall. I did not say that Pashtun is not an ethnic group AT ALL. That should get through your head by now.
Lool I do, but my body won't let me.

Nah, I have uni in 2 weeks just wasting away my life till then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Studying finance amirite? Yea during summer I was pissing away the hours but lately been focusing. I don't wanna be rusty for uni. And yes I do go to university :colonhash: lol
Original post by 0to100
Studying finance amirite? Yea during summer I was pissing away the hours but lately been focusing. I don't wanna be rusty for uni. And yes I do go to university :colonhash: lol

Computer Science.

Lol, my summer has consisted of binging pretty little liars, mr robot and suits.. at least one of us is being somewhat proactive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Computer Science.

Lol, my summer has consisted of binging pretty little liars, mr robot and suits.. at least one of us is being somewhat proactive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am I confusing you with someone, thought you were doing investment banking??? :hmmmm:
Somewat proactive yea. I've got a balance from sfa so I gotta work to cover it if I wanna be going uni anywhere anytime soon.
I literally do not watch telly or those shows.
Anyway I'm gonna leave you alone, go sleep. :yy:
Reply 47
God, this thread is so stupid.

Original post by 0to100
Am I confusing you with someone, thought you were doing investment banking??? :hmmmm:

You haven't - you don't need to do a finance degree to do investment banking, lots of graduates from a wide variety of fields go on into investment banking.
Original post by 0to100
Somewat proactive yea. I've got a balance from sfa so I gotta work to cover it if I wanna be going uni anywhere anytime soon.
I literally do not watch telly or those shows.
Anyway I'm gonna leave you alone, go sleep. :yy:

Yh, you can do any degree and become a banker - not that much of a surprise. Plus CompSci is more interesting an academic subject than finance is to me.

How come you have a balance? Did you get an overpayment?

Aight goodnight dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
God, this thread is so stupid.

You haven't - you don't need to do a finance degree to do investment banking, lots of graduates from a wide variety of fields go on into investment banking.

How is it stupid and I haven't what and why are you telling me the bit in bold?
Yh, you can do any degree and become a banker - not that much of a surprise. Plus CompSci is more interesting an academic subject than finance is to me.

How come you have a balance? Did you get an overpayment?

Aight goodnight dude

Posted from TSR Mobile

No an underpayment bruv lol tuition not covered. And yea I know you can study one thing and become something else but I thought I saw you say you were becoming an i.b. CI is cool though, necessary these days. That reminds me I have a question about this program I downloaded

Spoiler

My thread is da best, screw you little zacken :cry: calling my thread stupid, why I oughtta :cry2:
Hey stups, what's up- that's nice.

Canadian right here, best ever.
Reply 53
I'm just gonna sit here and watch people get horribly mixed up between nationality and ethnicity... It really isn't that hard :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
I'm just gonna sit here and watch people get horribly mixed up between nationality and ethnicity... It really isn't that hard :rofl:

Which people?
And no really where is the dab video.
I'm Indian, Portuguese and British
I'm Georgian :3
Can't believe how many people struggle to understand what Nationality is
british Pakistani.

Latest