The Student Room Group

Lost virginity to friend's husband

I am not sure whether this is a correct place for me to post this. I need help.

I am 32 virgin and have few bf before, I never have sex with them even 2 of them always talk about it, this is because I am planning to lost my virginity in my wedding night. I have decided that I do not want to be a virgin anymore and looking for somebody to have my first sex. I tell my good friend about it 1 month ago and seek for her advise but she cannot give me any good advise.Last night when I had dinner with her together, she gave me a surprise. She said she tell her husband regarding it which I totally didn't expect. The most surprise me is that she agree that I lost my virginity to her husband with condition that she must be around. I am not sure whether good or not to have my first sex with other people around. She also afraid that her husband my hurt me a lot because her husband quite big in that area. I didn't worry about this because I expect my vagina will not tight anymore at age of 32.
Should I go for it?
A bit early in the morning to troll no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Oh my god you're 32 years old, coming on to a student forum to ask whether you should have sex or not? :facepalm2:

Do it if you want to...
Reply 3
Original post by mitan0119
I am not sure whether this is a correct place for me to post this. I need help.

I am 32 virgin and have few bf before, I never have sex with them even 2 of them always talk about it, this is because I am planning to lost my virginity in my wedding night. I have decided that I do not want to be a virgin anymore and looking for somebody to have my first sex. I tell my good friend about it 1 month ago and seek for her advise but she cannot give me any good advise.Last night when I had dinner with her together, she gave me a surprise. She said she tell her husband regarding it which I totally didn't expect. The most surprise me is that she agree that I lost my virginity to her husband with condition that she must be around. I am not sure whether good or not to have my first sex with other people around. She also afraid that her husband my hurt me a lot because her husband quite big in that area. I didn't worry about this because I expect my vagina will not tight anymore at age of 32.
Should I go for it?

Come to Grimsby and I can get you laid in 10 minutes and you won't have anyone watching you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I am really 32 yo and need some advise. Please help.
As with everyone else, I think it's unlikely that this is a genuine question, but I've known older virgins, so..

Having someone - a close friend! the wife of the man! - watching this is unlikely to be a good idea. What happens if she decides in the middle that actually, she can't cope with seeing him having sex with someone else? What happens if it turns out you're hurt by him or even better as a partner for him than she is? It'd be far better to book a weekend away with some single man you'd trust.

You're more likely to enjoy the experience, who ever it's with, if some guy's penis is not the first thing that's been inside your vagina. Do some shopping at LoveHoney or similar.
Don't do it. Just go on tinder.
Reply 7
did you do it?

Quick Reply

Latest