The Student Room Group

News and Current Affairs forum is more active than Chat

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
It's because of all the lifeless teenagers on the news forum who believe that they're top political analysts and who think that people care about what they think
Reply 2
Hmm, that doesn't match up to the stats I can see. :ninja:

Chat had 6,618 posts in the last week, N&CA had 2,686. Chat is #2 on the most posted forums whereas News currently ranks at 5th.

Maybe I'm missing something, sadly @jenhasdreams is off on holiday, or she'd be able to debunk this properly. :p:
Original post by Dez
Hmm, that doesn't match up to the stats I can see. :ninja:

Chat had 6,618 posts in the last week, N&CA had 2,686. Chat is #2 on the most posted forums whereas News currently ranks at 5th.

Maybe I'm missing something, sadly @jenhasdreams is off on holiday, or she'd be able to debunk this properly. :p:

Which forum is #1?
9/11 and Hillary Clinton dying hoax bruh
Original post by Trapz99
It's because of all the lifeless teenagers on the news forum who believe that they're top political analysts and who think that people care about what they think

Good job I'm not a teenager then. :laugh:

Although I have had too much time on my hands.
Reply 6
Original post by IdeasForLife
Which forum is #1?

Guess. :wink:

Original post by Mathemagicien
Interesting (and disheartening). Boardreader is a little behind, and probably doesn't include removed posts; but it sounds like they've got it hideously wrong.
http://boardreader.com/fp/The_Student_Room_18499/Chat_9421147.html
http://boardreader.com/fp/The_Student_Room_18499/News_and_current_affairs_9420635.html

It would be less embarrassing for both of us if you could delete the front page of Chat? (pretty plz :puppyeyes: )

The numbers for posts per week are way off. News is slightly over, whereas Chat is way under the figures I'm getting from the DB.

Even if I binned the whole first page of Chat it wouldn't be enough to make N&CA beat it in terms of post numbers. Also She-Ra would probably get grumpy with me. :afraid:
Original post by Dez
Guess. :wink:

Relationship forum? :hmmm:
Reply 8
Relationship forum? :hmmm:

That's #4, try again. :biggrin:
Original post by Dez
That's #4, try again. :biggrin:

:football:

That one.
Reply 10
:football:

That one.

#11, you're getting colder.
Original post by Dez
#11, you're getting colder.

Uni applications ? :fuhrer:
Reply 12
Uni applications ? :fuhrer:

#15 (assuming you mean Clearing, Applications and UCAS), no chance. :p:
Original post by Dez
#15 (assuming you mean Clearing, Applications and UCAS), no chance. :p:

Okay my last guess!

Spoiler

Reply 14
Okay my last guess!

Spoiler

Oddly enough the #1 forum isn't in that list. :eek: I'm guessing because it used to be a sub-forum of one of them, but has since moved to become its own independent forum within the TSR community section.

Did you guess what it is yet?

Spoiler

Original post by Dez
Oddly enough the #1 forum isn't in that list. :eek: I'm guessing because it used to be a sub-forum of one of them, but has since moved to become its own independent forum within the TSR community section.

Did you guess what it is yet?

Spoiler

I was going to say that one on second guess but I thought no :tongue:
Original post by Dez

Even if I binned the whole first page of Chat it wouldn't be enough to make N&CA beat it in terms of post numbers. Also She-Ra would probably get grumpy with me. :afraid:

We wouldn't complain :wink:
This thread is hilarious :lol:
Reply 18
Original post by Mathemagicien
Interesting (and disheartening). Boardreader is a little behind, and probably doesn't include removed posts; but it sounds like they've got it hideously wrong.
http://boardreader.com/fp/The_Student_Room_18499/Chat_9421147.html
http://boardreader.com/fp/The_Student_Room_18499/News_and_current_affairs_9420635.html

It would be less embarrassing for both of us if you could delete the front page of Chat? (pretty plz :puppyeyes: )

BR stats don't seem to work anymore at all :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending