The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Post Graduate Psychology MSc

Hello there :smile: I have been accepted on a Psychology MSc course and wondered when registration would be? I have partially registered online and I have a barcode to bring to registration. I already live in Newcastle. Can I complete my registration anytime - and if so where do I need to go to do this? And if not - when is registration for Post grads likely to be? Thanks in advance.
Original post by Cas76
Hello there :smile: I have been accepted on a Psychology MSc course and wondered when registration would be? I have partially registered online and I have a barcode to bring to registration. I already live in Newcastle. Can I complete my registration anytime - and if so where do I need to go to do this? And if not - when is registration for Post grads likely to be? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
The main registration venue and facilities at the King's Road Centre will be open 09:00 - 17:00, from Monday 19 September until Wednesday 28September (including Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September). Postgrad andundergrad students are encouraged to come along to get their smartcards.
Our Pre-Arrival website has lots of information for new students about what to do at registration, where to go etc.

If you have any more questions please ask!

Isabella :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi,
The main registration venue and facilities at the King's Road Centre will be open 09:00 - 17:00, from Monday 19 September until Wednesday 28September (including Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September). Postgrad andundergrad students are encouraged to come along to get their smartcards.
Our Pre-Arrival website has lots of information for new students about what to do at registration, where to go etc.

If you have any more questions please ask!

Isabella :smile:

Hiya Isabella,

That's great. Thank you for your reply :smile: I'll head over there next week.
I can't wait to get started!
Thanks for your help :smile:
Cassie
Reply 3
Hi, I wondered if you happened to know how many people are enrolled on the MSc Psychology Clinical and Forensic/Health. There's a few that we've found on facebook but I wondered if there were more of us. Not an important question to be honest - just curious. Thank you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending