The Student Room Group

What's the height of your ideal partner?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Yeah Brah! :dumbells:

Ayy we all gonna make it brah

Just stay out of the sauna.
Reply 41
Probably about 5ft 10+ tbh
I'm 6'2'', anything between 5 and 6ft is fine but ideally no taller than 5'8''.
Reply 43
5' to 5'5" is ideal
I am around 5'5" myself; well I haven't properly measured myself in a couple of years but I don't seem to have grown noticeably lol.
By the way, to the people getting disheartened by certain preferences on this thread, it asks for ideal. Not stringent requirements. There are many traits someone may consider ideal, but this does not mean that the ideal person for them is an aggregate of those traits.
edit: Well, to be really precise with the semantics, it says "ideal partner". But I mean, the point is, nobody gets their ideal partner in terms of what they envision
(edited 7 years ago)
Preferably, taller than me but you never know you may end up with. They may be a leprechaun. Just hope to find someone who loves you as much as you love them!
Original post by Alexoso
Ayy we all gonna make it brah

Just stay out of the sauna.

:rofl:
i literally do not care about height
Original post by Goaded
Ideally I'd like him a foot taller than me, so at least 6'6, although height certainly isn't something i'd break up/not go out with someone over

I didn't realise they made 12 inch high heels.... :-P
Reply 48
Original post by Tempest II
I didn't realise they made 12 inch high heels.... :-P

I didn't realise that was relevant....:-P
Original post by Goaded
I didn't realise that was relevant....:-P

I find that most girls want a guy to be taller than them when they're in their heels (and a lot of guys hate it when their girlfriends in heels are taller then them); I'm assuming the 1ft height difference isn't because you like going out on stilts though?
Reply 50
Original post by Tempest II
I find that most girls want a guy to be taller than them when they're in their heels (and a lot of guys hate it when their girlfriends in heels are taller then them); I'm assuming the 1ft height difference isn't because you like going out on stilts though?

I don't wear heels.
I'm 5'5 and I'd like my partner to be anything taller than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7ft take it or leave it
Height is a major deal breaker
My guy is 5'5, ever so slightly taller than me. I like it because I can see his eyes without craning my neck :redface:

I also never wear heels
Probably 6'2" or slightly taller
Look at the bell curve of male height distribution. Average is 5'8'' - 5'10''. Woman who set the bar at 6' min. are like men who would only date women < 125 lb with at least 42 DDD and 8/10 -10/10 looks. Myself? Male 5'8''. Wife is 5'3''. It works. Feel really sorry for guys on the 'wrong' side of average height, which by definition is half the male population!. Such height discrimination by woman is still prevalent.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm five four and my ideal height for a guy would be five ten, for a girl five eight.
Original post by 303Pharma
Look at the bell curve of male height distribution. Average is 5'8'' - 5'10''. Woman who set the bar at 6' min. are like men who would only date women < 125 lb with at least 42 DDD and 8/10 -10/10 looks. Myself? Male 5'8''. Wife is 5'3''. It works. Feel really sorry for guys on the 'wrong' side of average height, which by definition is half the male population!. Such height discrimination by woman is still prevalent.

It's ideal height though, doesn't mean they won't date someone who's shorter than that.
Original post by 7ftguylover
7ft take it or leave it
Height is a major deal breaker

Oh hey, 7'3' do for you? :beard:

back on topic, ideally anyone who doesn't mind looking like a midget next to me... :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
I am 5.4 so it would be 5.7 or 5.8:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending