The Student Room Group

What's your plan for the hottest September day since 1911

Somehow Britain has chosen to have decent weather at the beginning of September :zomg:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/12/hottest-september-day-since-1973-weather-forecast-uk

Now I've decided that provided the weather is like this tomorrow, I plan to go for a hike :ahee: What are your plans for the day? :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stay indoors and browse TSR like a normal human being :smile:
1. Stay in my room.
2. Try not to moan about the heat.
3. Moan a lot.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Too hot, I don't like it. :hand: Bring on winter pls. :daydreaming:
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Stay indoors and browse TSR like a normal human being :smile:

Indoors on such good weather? :tongue:
Reply 4
Fight some dragons, make some potions, eat some sweet rolls and enjoy a glass of Black Briar Mead.

So yeah, in other words I'll be staying at home playing Skyrim :teehee:
If I can be bothered, maybe go for a run

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Fight some dragons, make some potions, eat some sweet rolls and enjoy a glass of Black Briar Mead.

:rofl: best answer.
top up my tan*
Reply 8
Original post by Spock's Socks

Only till you got to the sweet rolls that I thought you were referring to Legend of Zelda :tongue:
Sex and cuddling my wife in the back garden. :kiss2:
Sitting in an office with my coat and the heater on, listening to the rain, and wondering whether I'll get any clients if it carries on like this. :titan:
Reply 11
Original post by Slowbro93
Indoors on such good weather? :tongue:

Knowing the weather in England, the minute I step outside half naked with my refreshing beer, there will be torrential rain and flash floods :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by UWS
Knowing the weather in England, the minute I step outside half naked with my refreshing beer, there will be torrential rain and flash floods :lol:

:rofl: This did just make me laugh :tongue:
I went to the shop earlier and I nearly shrivelled up and died on the spot, so I ran back to my house, got 7 mr freeze pops out the freezer, went to my room shut all the curtains and now I'm here and I don't plan on moving or going outside until it rains.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Sitting in an office with my coat and the heater on, listening to the rain, and wondering whether I'll get any clients if it carries on like this. :titan:

Coat?!?!?! :shock:
Definitely draw the curtains and pretend its actual AUTUMN weather already
Original post by Fox Corner
Definitely draw the curtains and pretend its actual AUTUMN weather already

You know… I seriously debated buying one of those cool fan thingies that blow really cold air… I JUST WANT IT TO BE WINTER ALREADY! :bawling:

these things:

Teacher had one and the air from it was sooooo coooooooooool. :love:
Reply 17
Original post by iEthan
You know… I seriously debated buying one of those cool fan thingies that blow really cold air… I JUST WANT IT TO BE WINTER ALREADY! :bawling:

these things:

We had one of those in my old office when I worked in local government :tongue: My office is okay at the moment though :mmm:
Original post by Slowbro93
We had one of those in my old office when I worked in local government :tongue: My office is okay at the moment though :mmm:

I want air con :cry: had it in Turkey and it was lush. :daydreaming:
Original post by iEthan

these things:

The office is nice and air conditioned but I could do with one of these for my house which is boiling all the time!

Quick Reply

Latest