The Student Room Group

Places that people should visit before they die

Which places do you think people should visit before they die?
tour most of the US
but definately vegas, LA, NYC, miami, California, route 66
other than that I'd say Paris, Dubai, Kalgoorlie
I haven't got opportunities to travel in many places. I just travelled around some countries in the Southeast Asia like Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam and find it very interesting. There are a number of beautiful landscape and delicious food.
Singapore
Malaysia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Reykjavik and Iceland in general :love:

Scotland. I know I am biased but honestly, some of the nicest scenery I have ever seen has been in my own country
Paris & France in general and Iceland during the winter, it's magical! I'm going to Vietnam in October so it I will be able to tick that off the list too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loving the thread topic!

I want to say everywhere, but... make sure you see the Northern Lights in winter somewhere. I was in Finland.

What's everyone's reasoning behind these must see places? Do you prioritize one thing over another when deciding the best of the best, eg nature over culture/food?
Original post by Bloom77
Singapore
Malaysia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!

What is it about Malaysia and Singapore that you love?
Reply 10
Grimsby

@Andy98
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Brayden Lyle
I haven't got opportunities to travel in many places. I just travelled around some countries in the Southeast Asia like Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam and find it very interesting. There are a number of beautiful landscape and delicious food.

If you could have one trip in the world, where would you go? Would it be Asia still?
Niagra falls for me

Quick Reply

Latest