The Student Room Group

Three syrians arrested in Germany

Scroll to see replies

great operation by the German police. the bad guys were not able to enrich.
This is Europe's new Norm......

But it's only a matter of time till we drop the ball on this.
Reply 3
We should not be surprised
I'm glad they were arrested before they could bring harm to innocent people, directly or indirectly.
Original post by BaconandSauce

you've been saying "its only a matter of time" for months now, when is it happening?
Original post by alevelstresss
you've been saying "its only a matter of time" for months now, when is it happening?

Do you have noting to say on this matter (other than troll forum users?)

But I'd like a source for your claim (this should be easy for you as I've said it so often) other wise calling you a liar :biggrin:

It has already happened, or had your forgotten?
Original post by yudothis
It has already happened, or had your forgotten?

I am talking about an IS, Paris-style attack / bombing on British soil, that hasn't happened yet
I am talking about an IS, Paris-style attack / bombing on British soil, that hasn't happened yet

Who said it would?
you made a claim, I just wish for you to substantiate it, no need to change topic here

the topic is detailed in the OP

This thread isn't about me or your issues (but I know you'll do your best to derail this thread as I'm sure you are ruining out of excuses to make)
Original post by Jizzy Jihad
Who said it would?

there was an attack in July he seems to have forgotten about (which is odd given he claims he researches each individual attack to 'understand' why they happen)
Please be so kind as to link the relevant event, I can't find an attack on British soil in July conducted by ISIS at all, let alone a "Paris-style" one.

those goal posts are shrinking

What next will it 'be by a muslim over 6foot tall with a Yorkshire accident'

I said EUROPE and there were 3 islamic terrorist attacks in Europe in July.. But then you know this already don't you given your in depth knowledge of the causes of these events:biggrin:

You just supported the argument of all those that you are arguing against. It has happened in those countries that took on a lot of refugees - something Britain didn't do.
Original post by yudothis
You just supported the argument of all those that you are arguing against. It has happened in those countries that took on a lot of refugees - something Britain didn't do.

Yes, its happening, and taking in refugees is increasing its likelihood.

But there is no political, economic or social alternative to taking in the refugees. I'm a realist, not an idealist who thinks we have a magic button called Brexit to get us out of this mess.
I specified Britain, your mistake, not mine

My post clearly said 'Europe'

Original post by BaconandSauce

This is the post you replied to but as we know you have to shrink the goal post to fit your narrative that this isn't an issue.
Reply 16
you made a claim, I just wish for you to substantiate it, no need to change topic here
The claim was "It's only a matter of time until..."

Has time finished?
Is there no more time left?

As time is still running (and, as far as I am aware, will continue to do so for some time!), then the period covered by "only a matter of time" is pretty open ended.
Yes, its happening, and taking in refugees is increasing its likelihood.

But there is no political, economic or social alternative to taking in the refugees. I'm a realist, not an idealist who thinks we have a magic button called Brexit to get us out of this mess.

There is - close your borders.

Anything else is in fact simply morals and ethics. We have no obligation whatsoever to let anyone into our countries. We only do so out of the goodness of our hearts. I don't see any of the rich Arab nations pitching in for example.
Original post by QE2
The claim was "It's only a matter of time until..."

Has time finished?
Is there no more time left?

As time is still running (and, as far as I am aware, will continue to do so for some time!), then the period covered by "only a matter of time" is pretty open ended.

and apparently I've been saying it for month and according to him despite the 3 attacks in Europe in July I've been wrong now for a 'few months' (also like how he said I made the claim so I should back it up yet refused to do the same when ask re his claim about me)
You said "this is Europe's new norm", I was referring to the other part of your reply. I can't believe I'm having to spoon-feed this to you.

Which part mentioned Britain

You will need to spoon feed me that as I can't see it

You are now having to resort to being dishonest to try and prove some point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending