The Student Room Group

What is it about questioning Hillary's health that angers people so much?

Scroll to see replies

so what if Hillary has some health issues ? it will help her to empathise with the millions of Americans who need healthcare.

Hitler had more health issues than you could shake a bratwurst at, yet he was an effective leader for many years.
Original post by the bear
Hitler had more health issues than you could shake a bratwurst at, yet he was an effective leader for many years.

It made him a bit grumpy at the Jews though.
Original post by alevelstresss
So back off.

Original post by pairofjeans
It's only now that her doctor has been allowed to tell people she has it. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew for months, back. Now she's fainting too (then lying about reasons why). It seems to be getting worse.

I edited my original post immediately after I posted. Idk if you saw but look at the link and go to the mark I specified. Is that the reaction to a presidential candidate fainting for the first time?

I'm sure her entourage knew about it all along too. They were forced to divulge the diagnosis now because of the faint video.

I didn't actually know that her campaign forced Sanders to reveal his medical information... sickening.

This is exactly why I wouldn't be surprised if it's something worse than pneumonia.
so what if Hillary has some health issues ? it will help her to empathise with the millions of Americans who need healthcare.

Comparing Clinton to Hitler... okaaaaaay.

Actually, scratch that, that's a perfect comparison :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by WBZ144
I'm not angered, I just don't have time for conspiracy theorists.

Most people I know can't stand Trump - is that supposed to count for something?

It isn't a conspiracy theory. Being ill isn't a conspiracy.
Original post by KingBradly
It isn't a conspiracy theory. Being ill isn't a conspiracy.

No, but lying about and covering up her poor health in order to win the election would be.
Firstly, it's because people need to stop trying to be doctors when they're not. Secondly, so what if she is sick? Many leaders have had some sort of illness, including Franklin Roosevelt. She is not mentally ill so that's fine. Also, call her Clinton; it's not people call Trump 'Donald' lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
Firstly, it's because people need to stop trying to be doctors when they're not. Secondly, so what if she is sick? Many leaders have had some sort of illness

Did many leaders get their team to constantly put pressure on other candidates to release their medical records by claiming they might not be physically fit to run? Cause that's where most of the outrage is coming from.

Her camp made Sanders release his health records after months of feeding the papers stories about him being too old. She has yet to release hers (wonder why).

Her camp made Sanders release his tax return despite HER being the one accused of accepting saudi arabia donations and donating money to charities OWNED BY HER. She has yet to release hers (wonder why).

No one is trying to be a doctor. Shes already been diagnosed by a real one yet fangirls are in denial anyway. It's an illness where symptoms have been shown by her for over a year now. It's only after she faints on camera that they instantly find out what it is and tell everyone. If you looked at the youtube video I posted, her legs were dragging along the ground. Mo one around her is fazed by her randomly dropping unconscious yet we're led to believe that this is the first time?

You're telling me you find nothing suspicious about that?
Original post by pairofjeans
Did many leaders get their team to constantly put pressure on other candidates to release their medical records by claiming they might not be physically fit to run? Cause that's where most of the outrage is coming from.

Her camp made Sanders release his health records after months of feeding the papers stories about him being too old. She has yet to release hers (wonder why).

Her camp made Sanders release his tax return despite HER being the one accused of accepting saudi arabia donations and donating money to charities OWNED BY HER. She has yet to release hers (wonder why).

No one is trying to be a doctor. Shes already been diagnosed by a real one yet fangirls are in denial anyway. It's an illness where symptoms have been shown by her for over a year now. It's only after she faints on camera that they instantly find out what it is and tell everyone. If you looked at the youtube video I posted, her legs were dragging along the ground. Mo one around her is fazed by her randomly dropping unconscious yet we're led to believe that this is the first time?

You're telling me you find nothing suspicious about that?

No, not really.
Original post by Trapz99
No, not really.

Says it all then. Delusional. In which case, I have nothing to gain by continuing here.

I think Churchill also had a stroke during his second administration and that went pretty well all things considered
Original post by Trapz99
Firstly, it's because people need to stop trying to be doctors when they're not

Just because you're too stupid to google what she has been diagnosed with by a doctor to see how serious it can be for people of her age, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Besides, the main issue is everything hints to us still not being told the full truth. She already changed the story from a heatstroke once people find out the real temperature where she was at.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
No, but lying about and covering up her poor health in order to win the election would be.

But that's exactly what she and her campaign have done. :lol:

Her doctor claimed she was in "perfect" health only a couple (or few) weeks ago. The "alt-right" have long been questioning her health, but she has called it a "hoax" and "conspiracy theory".

She went on a show and opened an (already opened) jar to "prove her health", and now this :toofunny:

"It's just a heatstroke, I'm fine" to "Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia since Friday last".

It's laughable.
Original post by Dodgypirate
But that's exactly what she and her campaign have done. :lol:

Her doctor claimed she was in "perfect" health only a couple (or few) weeks ago. The "alt-right" have long been questioning her health, but she has called it a "hoax" and "conspiracy theory".

She went on a show and opened an (already opened) jar to "prove her health", and now this :toofunny:

"It's just a heatstroke, I'm fine" to "Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia since Friday last".

It's laughable.

Pneumonia is hardly a big deal. Unless there is evidence of something more serious, the rest remain a conspiracy theory.
Original post by WBZ144

And? that's not even illegal or anything, she won't be impeached.
I feel like Hillary's campaign has some how made it a right-on cause to defend her health, and some people are so easily led that they've actually fallen for it and believe they're doing something honourable by screaming at anyone who thinks she's of poor health.

And most people will feel the inverse of that, that Trump's campaign has some how made it a right-on cause to question her health and some people are so easily led that they've actually fallen for it and believe they're doing something honourable by making unfounded conspiracy theories saying she's in poor health.
her health is the public's business. if it can compromise her abiltyto be potus, then yep. it's all fair game.

there's a difference between pneumonia and a rash or a boil.
Original post by Trapz99
Firstly, it's because people need to stop trying to be doctors when they're not. Secondly, so what if she is sick? Many leaders have had some sort of illness, including Franklin Roosevelt. She is not mentally ill so that's fine. Also, call her Clinton; it's not people call Trump 'Donald' lol

haha....so only physical illness can incapacitate somebody. comparing her to FDR, when he was always sound of mind though not body is pretty dopey.

if she has any health issue that can potentially compromise her ability to govern, then it's America's issue. that's perfectly reasonable, unless she's sick in bed all the time and not governing in the Oval Office.... any leader at any time must be physically fit enough to rule. it's no differnent to a "normal" job, if a person has a heart issue as a solicitor or even depression, this doesn't affect their ability to do their job.

People are making too much about of this, if she's not healthy, then she shouldn't even run for office.
For starters, why have people become so defensive of Hillary suddenly? I can understand being defensive about Bernie, but most people I know don't like Hillary, they just prefer her to Trump. Secondly, why does it anger people so much if some people think that she might be very sick? I actually genuinely don't get it. Like, people genuinely seem to have tantrums over the suggestion that she might have a serious illness.

I feel like Hillary's campaign has some how made it a right-on cause to defend her health, and some people are so easily led that they've actually fallen for it and believe they're doing something honourable by screaming at anyone who thinks she's of poor health.

OK, so in principle, should a person who is unhealthy go for a top job, especially President of the US?

Our PM has diabetes, and Type 1 with insulin. provided it's under control, why not let people know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending