The Student Room Group

Accommodation (halls). London. Help please!

Struggling to find uni accommodation in london, that is 40mins or less from high holborn and 40mins or less from embankment.

I got a last minute place on a course and all the reasonably priced, decent location housing has all gone.

£200 per week or less, not arsed about shared bathrooms but it does need to have a study room!

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Original post by donte
Struggling to find uni accommodation in london, that is 40mins or less from high holborn and 40mins or less from embankment.

I got a last minute place on a course and all the reasonably priced, decent location housing has all gone.

£200 per week or less, not arsed about shared bathrooms but it does need to have a study room!

Hello Donte,

We still have some En-suite rooms remaining at Charles Morton Court, which would cost £189.00 per week with all the utility bills included. It would take you roughly 40 - 45 minutes by bus to reach the two locations that you have specified.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, as i'm more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Callum.
Reply 2
Original post by Collegiate Accommodation
Hello Donte,

We still have some En-suite rooms remaining at Charles Morton Court, which would cost £189.00 per week with all the utility bills included. It would take you roughly 40 - 45 minutes by bus to reach the two locations that you have specified.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, as i'm more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Callum.

How far is this from UCL main campus
Reply 3
Original post by Acbd1324

I believe it's around 20 minutes by bus.
Original post by Zeumryn
I believe it's around 20 minutes by bus.

i have a really good bronze room which is worth £290pw. i'll give it for £200. its iq shoreditch which is amazing. its 15min drive/35min walk to high holborn

contact me on 07898913496
Original post by donte

i have a really good bronze room which is worth £290pw. i'll give it for £200. its iq shoreditch which is amazing. its 15min drive/35min walk to high holborn

ensuite with kitchenette as well, has private study rooms as well as group study rooms and loads of social rooms
contact me on 07898913496
Original post by Acbd1324

Hello Acbd,

To get to UCL's main campus from Charles Morton Court, you would have to take a 30 minute journey on the 73 bus to Euston Station, and then a short walk around the corner is the campus.

I hope this helped, and if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Callum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending