The Student Room Group

What to order at KFC on a first date?

Going to KFC with this guy I like, in my head I'm calling it a first date because he did technically ask me if I wanted to go to KFC with him. What shall I order? I don't want to eat anything too messy in case the sight of me slobbering all over my food puts him off.
What's your favourite thing to order at KFC?

Scroll to see replies

Honestly, idk if KFC is the classiest venue but I'm not one to judge.

I personally go for the boneless banquet. It's easy to eat, not too messy and you don't need to share it :tongue:
Reply 2
This is brilliant first date at KFC . Good luck ! Just order whatever you like and I guess if you want a clean face then perhaps go for the popcirn chicken lunch Box :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Going to KFC with this guy I like, in my head I'm calling it a first date because he did technically ask me if I wanted to go to KFC with him. What shall I order? I don't want to eat anything too messy in case the sight of me slobbering all over my food puts him off.

I guess you could get a burger cause you have the wrapping to keep the sauce off your hands 😌
Reply 4
Thigh and breast

And I ain't talking about chicken :sexface:
https://www.kfc.co.uk/our-food/for-sharing

Ooh, sharing. Bruh, you need to pick something from there, flirty shenanigans will ensue. Your fingers will brush accidentally as you reach for the same chicken nugget. Grab that chicken nugget.

Also, make sure it isn't a huge or unhealthy portion. You want to impress, and if you're eating delicate morsels you will, instead of gnawing on a bone for meat scraps.

Tl;dr: order whatever you want. If he's going to be your long-term bae he's gonna know your eating habits, so don't lie or order something you don't like because it seems better or healthier.
Share a smoothie or something (you can tell I've never been to KFC :lol:) and accidentally only get one straw. :wink:
Reply 7
I'd get some kind of meal deal, but KFC's a bit too classy for my tastes. On the bright side, you'll be digging in to some thighs and putting your greasy bone in a box whether the date goes well or not.
Don't go to KFC for a first date, you peasant.
Reply 9
Share a candlelit bargain bucket :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I always get a chicken fillet burger meal, yummy
Reply 11
Sounds Haram to me.
Original post by Scott.
Sounds Haram to me.

KFC is halal or am I wrong?
Reply 13
Original post by saraxh
KFC is halal or am I wrong?

Dating is Haram.
Don't think you can call going to KFC a date
But don't eat anything saucy because the sauce might drip. Don't eat chicken because you have to eat it off the bone which isn't very ladylike and you will get grease on your fingers so if he wants to hold your hands he'll think you're naturally greasy.
Try a plain burger or something but not something too boring (sorry I don't really know the KFC menu)
Also don't go for salad (if they serve it) because he might think you're a bit strange

Good luck :smile: x
Original post by Anonymous

I wouldnt worry too much, he will still want to put his bone in your greasy box regardless of what you order
Original post by SeanFM
Share a smoothie or something (you can tell I've never been to KFC :lol:) and accidentally only get one straw. :wink:

You've never been to kfc?
Reply 17
A zinger wrap meal, fam! Lool

Nah but they're banging thou
Reply 18
Original post by Conceited
Get that boneless banquet .

Yes, this.

Also, assert dominance by smacking her hand away if she takes too many chips.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Honestly, idk if KFC is the classiest venue but I'm not one to judge.

I personally go for the boneless banquet. It's easy to eat, not too messy and you don't need to share it :tongue:

Original post by Withengar
Don't go to KFC for a first date, you peasant.

Original post by abc_123_
Don't think you can call going to KFC a date
But don't eat anything saucy because the sauce might drip. Don't eat chicken because you have to eat it off the bone which isn't very ladylike and you will get grease on your fingers so if he wants to hold your hands he'll think you're naturally greasy.
Try a plain burger or something but not something too boring (sorry I don't really know the KFC menu)
Also don't go for salad (if they serve it) because he might think you're a bit strange

Good luck :smile: x

Well you know what guys I read on here all the time how girls shouldn't be gold diggers so I said yes to KFC with him cos I wanted to spend time with him I think you guys can be a bit more respectful.
You don't like it when a girl's a gold digger and you call KFC as a first date unclassy and peasant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending