The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

Scroll to see replies

do you usually swallow
Original post by karl pilkington
do you usually swallow

depends how much im attracted to the guy
Original post by uberteknik
Please don't get me wrong - I'm not judging you.

What's done is done and nothing will change that.

The power is with you and you alone because only you can break the cycle.

Avoid alcohol (which I somehow suspect is involved).

Wait until you are in a stable relationship and understand the other persons intent and with a decent reciprocating guy before progressing to a physical relationship. A good way of finding out about the other person first is spending time with them over several weeks/months ( I know others will say get real but hey, it's worked for me) and making your own decisions about their values and they way they behave/treat other people especially towards women. As the saying goes, people are defined by the company they keep.

Time heals and as you mature, you can put this down to immaturity/naivety and move on. There is no need to disclose your history to anyone. Indeed, decent, assured and confident guy's have no need to even ask.

Best wishes, chin up and put this behind you. You can do it.

i dont drink
Original post by Anonymous
depends how much im attracted to the guy

no but you must do it because you enjoy it also do you ever worry about hpv
Do you honestly enjoy sucking guys that much? You don't even get an orgasm.

Also, no, I don't really consider it bad. I've just never heard of someone having so much oral sex without penetrative.
(edited 7 years ago)
YES. Very slutty
Reply 106
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

hows about you make that 14, whats your phone number
Original post by Aroused
hows about you make that 14, whats your phone number

why
Original post by Sorani
Do you honestly enjoy sucking guys that much? You don't even get an orgasm.

Also, no, I don't really consider it bad. I've just never heard of someone having so much oral sex without penetrative.

ik i dont get pleasure but i like pleasuring guys. im not ready to lose my virginity yet, i may be loose when it comes to sucking but not with sex
ik i dont get pleasure but i like pleasuring guys. im not ready to lose my virginity yet, i may be loose when it comes to sucking but not with sex

lol whats the point? you may as well hold out all together. why are you so adamant at waiting? I'm not going to judge you for that as thats your own personal choice.
I think the main problem with large numbers of copulations is the fact that that lifestyle tends to draw you in to all the other seedy haraam behaviours and away from public dawah/zakat. Only marital reproduction can make an honest woman of you; if you absolutely have to you can indulge in this silly bother for the good of the partnership/family unit but reckless copulations with all and sundry just shatter a society.
Reply 111
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

Hey bud
I've slept with over 20 guys, sucked off 29 and kissed... god can't even count them. I'm 20. Don't let anyone get you down about it because most people can't even get with 1 person.
Yeah it does seem too much if I’m honest . Especially for your age
Original post by Lydiabucciero
Hey bud
I've slept with over 20 guys, sucked off 29 and kissed... god can't even count them. I'm 20. Don't let anyone get you down about it because most people can't even get with 1 person.

I wonder how many more the OP has managed in the 4 years since they started this thread... 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending