The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah Ive been getting a strong urge to have a nice long one of those too!

I rly must.....

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:frown: stressing me out, test is tomorrow, I can't do some parts still
I doubt i will be on tsr much later, need to revise and cry and revise and eat and sleep

Aww good luck with that! I'm sure you'll do great :wink:
Just listen to a bit of Indila/Stromae to destress, focus revision on the bits you're struggling with and don't forget to take regular breaks! I don't want ma chere soeur getting too stressed:hugs:
^Hugs of consolation and hopefully motivation too :tongue: :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
tired as heck
Original post by ForestShadow
C3 sucks, we just started it, I feel your pain :lol:
Awww, that does sound like a bad afternoon, just have a chill evening and eat ice cream or something, hope things get better, tmr is another day after all :console:
I have a geography test tmr so lets both do well eh? :holmes: youll be fine, you're very clever :007:

I'm better at trig than functions
I cba to draw them urgh effort :IGood luck :yy:
I can't do well, I didn't know it was tomorrow until today and I missed half of the lessons in which they learnt the content for the test. I'm so screwed :frown:

Original post by Matrix123
Aww good luck with that! I'm sure you'll do great :wink:
Just listen to a bit of Indila/Stromae to destress, focus revision on the bits you're struggling with and don't forget to take regular breaks! I don't want ma chere soeur getting too stressed:hugs:
^Hugs of consolation and hopefully motivation too :tongue: :smile:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: I won't, see above ^^
:jumphug: You're too cute! I will be going offline after I've replied to a VM or two and won't come back online until I'm done with C3
:tongue:
I'm better at trig than functions
I cba to draw them urgh effort :IGood luck :yy:
I can't do well, I didn't know it was tomorrow until today and I missed half of the lessons in which they learnt the content for the test. I'm so screwed :frown:

:frown: I won't, see above ^^
:jumphug: You're too cute! I will be going offline after I've replied to a VM or two and won't come back online until I'm done with C3
:tongue:

Functions= :eviltongue:
Val = :sneakydevil:
Therefore, think of Val and she will hrlp you through it :u:
(Basically just think: how would Val approach this question? :holmes: That's obviously wrong! :mmm: so Cheese is going to do try this method instead :smartass:
As for the graphs, think: Val made ice cream biscuits and couldn't be bothered to make them look the same because "ice cream is never the same anyway" :tongue: Cheese can do a better job than Val any day :yep::awesome:)

Well you didn't go to all the lessons so that makes things difficult but hopefully you'll pull through with your revision today. Besides, you'll know it's not a full representation of what you're capable of. Maybe do the test again after to see how much you've improved after? What I'm saying is, try not to stress too much because this isn't the end of things:hugs:

Show C3 who it's messing with:ninja:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Functions= :eviltongue:Val = :sneakydevil:Therefore, think of Val and she will hrlp you through it :u:(Basically just think: how would Val approach this question? :holmes: That's obviously wrong! :mmm: so Cheese is going to do try this method instead :smartass:
As for the graphs, think: Val made ice cream biscuits and couldn't be bothered to make them look the same because "ice cream is never the same anyway" :tongue: Cheese can do a better job than Val any day :yep::awesome:)
Well you didn't go to all the lessons so that makes things difficult but hopefully you'll pull through with your revision today. Besides, you'll know it's not a full representation of what you're capable of. Maybe do the test again after to see how much you've improved after? What I'm saying is, try not to stress too much because this isn't the end of things:hugs:
Show C3 who it's messing with:ninja:
Posted from TSR Mobile

haha XD
Yeah :yy:Thanks Matrix :hugs:I will try my best for you :smile:
haha XD
Yeah :yy:Thanks Matrix :hugs:I will try my best for you :smile:

:mmm:
No worries! :hugs:
Aww, one can only try their best :u: :top:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Now I'm stressing about what to wear on move-in day. Needs to be practical, but I'm very aware that this is going to be the first impression people will have of me, so I need to wear something nice and that I feel very confident in.

Halp, halp, halp, halp/
:frown: stressing me out, test is tomorrow, I can't do some parts still
I doubt i will be on tsr much later, need to revise and cry and revise and eat and sleep

Nooo don't stress!! I know you'll do perfectly well!! You just need to realize that too!

Aww no worries! Just do your best and do us proud! I know you can do it!
And don't cry! That's my job!
Original post by Andy98
I just don't get how names trigger OCD, if it was a panic attack based on a bad memory of that person I'd sort of understand

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you read my last post I said it was caused by bad experiences.
I had a part time job and it was just awful so yeah. Left me with OCD.
There's more to it than most people realize and its no minor thing either!
It is based on bad experiences with that person so yeah.
But end of before it sets me off again!
I'm absolutely amazed at how sensitive I am these days, even a mere sad thought can make me tear up :frown::s-smilie: I used to go months without crying, now I can't seem to go a couple of days....:redface:

Going to be a nightmare on the tube :lol: come on Fulham!
Reply 8212
Original post by SeanFM

Going to be a nightmare on the tube :lol: come on Fulham!

Fulham fan? *blocked*
Reply 8213
I just wish I could

I really think that Kinder might be the most delicious chocolate on the planet.
Never realised how stressful independence actually is. :afraid:

Also, A-Level Physics is beautiful. :adore:
have decided im tired now :redface:
if i could not wake myself up 5 times tonight that would be great :nothing:

:goodnight:
why am i keep sneezing :colonhash: i think i need nostrils spray :mmm:
did 2 pieces of homework :work:
was planning to fit maths in but i literally cannot do maths with my eyes and brain half closed :yawn:
veryyy tired today so gonna sleep at quarter past 11 today :borat:
Feeling tired and unprepared (when am I ever prepared lmao, I like to live life on the edge :indiff:) butttttt - extremely excited, really looking forward to uni. :grin:
I don't want to go back to Uni :shifty:

Latest